10. Lie
11. Generation Doom
12. On The Shore

Comments

Comments: 5   Visited by: 114 users
08.04.2016 - 10:21
Rating: 1
hidden_ninja

This is (in my opinion) the worst album they have EVER made!

It's not OTEP any longer it's OPOP - popular music and generic dubstep tunes.. WHAT HAPPENED!!!??
30.04.2016 - 05:05
Rating: 7
Overrwatcher

You guys know how Otep was that one band whose debut had some solid (by nu-metal standards) tracks and then some WTF-worthy attempted poetic "songs"? And then remember how the band went into a nonstop downward spiral of delusion and madness to the point where you don't know how much lower they can get? You know, what In Flames and Kid Cudi are going through right now? Well, Otep finally got her head out of her ass and started a comeback. You know it's the right direction when the youtube comments are filled with her fans complaining about the change.

By nu-metal standards it's alright. As someone who actually likes a few of her songs (nu-metal is a guilty pleasure), this is her best album since the debut.
----
Overr's List Of Worthwhile Deathcore Albums

Written by Dr. Strawberry on 12.06.2016 at 19:43

Overwatcher, MS Xena, crumbled him in no time. MS needs you to kill the boredom in here.
21.09.2016 - 11:57
IcedEarth4ever

She still kick ass if she added pop music & dubstep tunes into her Artcore because I love it when artists & bands keep their sound fresh.
27.12.2016 - 00:45
Rating: 7
Sircheesewhistle

Honestly, this surprised me. After the awful Hydra i thought it couldn't get any worse but wow this is actually pretty catchy and enjoyable.
13.03.2018 - 15:07
Rating: 3
Ziom

Otep was always about whisper / scream to the extreme (cringy over-interpretation). Like that small fragment on Tool / Mudvayne onver and over again. Here, she hits the groove... for 10 seconds, before rapping. But not cool rapping like Ice-T / Body Count. Absolutely mellow rapping / hip-hopping. Than there's an awkward cover. I don't get it. Those 10 seconds of groove are pretty good (the very beginning of the album). Why did she only use 10 seconds?

Hits total: 3073 | This month: 15