Metal Storm logo
Dimmu Borgir - Extend Deal With Label, To Release DVD

While Dimmu Borgir fans have been waiting for the band's new album, to follow Abrahadabra, the Norwegians just announced that they have extended their deal with label Nuclear Blast Records. You can expect an album update soon, but their next release should be the Forces Of The Northern Night live DVD.

The band commented: "We wish to inform you that Dimmu Borgir and Nuclear Blast once again put pen to paper, acknowledging the past, present and future by opening another chapter in the history of extreme music! Stay tuned and watch this space for more updates on the new album and the Forces Of The Northern Night live DVD/Blu-ray release as it becomes available!"

Nuclear Blast owner Markus Staiger adds: "We at Nuclear Blast are super happy to extend the cooperation with our good friends in Dimmu Borgir! The future holds amazing opportunities and projects to be worked on together, the first being the eventual release of the long awaited Forces Of The Northern Night live DVD! Keep your eyes peeled - darkness is upon us!"

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Dimmu Borgir
Posted: 12.04.2016 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 9   Visited by: 129 users
12.04.2016 - 21:26
GoTTZeuS

OMG!!!! What an awesome surprise. I can't wait for this. I love symphonic metal and to me this concert was outstanding.
12.04.2016 - 21:53
FYA
Destroyer
Oh fuck this, I want new album!
13.04.2016 - 05:28
M C Vice
ex-polydactyl
Is that Silenoz or Kerry king on the left?
----
"Another day, another Doug."
"I'll fight you on one condition. That you lower your nipples."
" 'Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"
13.04.2016 - 12:20
s_t_s

Good to hear from them but seeing a 5 year old gig released on DVD cannot be seen as a very good sign of life. I'm not expecting anything from them any more but wish to be surprised.
13.04.2016 - 12:32
Necrotion7

Please lets get a new album soon..its been way to long
13.04.2016 - 15:22
notpete@gmail.com

Written by s_t_s on 13.04.2016 at 12:20

Good to hear from them but seeing a 5 year old gig released on DVD cannot be seen as a very good sign of life. I'm not expecting anything from them any more but wish to be surprised.

13.04.2016 - 16:46
IBlackened

They're running out of ideas.
----
Their old stuff is better.
13.04.2016 - 18:02
psykometal
A staff guy...
Written by FYA on 12.04.2016 at 21:53

Oh fuck this, I want new album!

Fuckin' right?!?!
----
~Zep, Database and Forum Moderation~

13.04.2016 - 21:37
Dave FC

Haha... Look! A new and pointless live DVD! Release the new album and shut up, please.

Hits total: 2449 | This month: 4