Metal Storm logo
Rammstein - Announces German Shows

It has been quiet in the camp of German industrial metallers Rammstein, apart from a lawsuit, but now they have announced two shows in Germany on July 8th and 9th, at the Waldbühne in Berlin. These shows will be their only solo shows in Germany in 2016. Tickets go on sale on April 26th here.

It will be the band's first time performing at the Waldbühne.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Rammstein
Posted: 14.04.2016 by Fallen Ghost

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 65 users
14.04.2016 - 14:04
FYA
Destroyer
It's a sign that new album is coming fast.
14.04.2016 - 15:57
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
Written by FYA on 14.04.2016 at 14:04

It's a sign that new album is coming fast.

The last album was in 2009...
they used to release an album circa ea 3 years, so the next one should have come on 2012 or 2013 if they followed the pace. I thinik this means they're probably too old to keep up with this shit.
My guess is that they will concentrate on gigs because there's no need for more songwriting and there's still the money income. Meanwhile they release some live dvds or already released stuff, like that raritäten album. Pretty much what other big bands do as well. Gigs and remasterings
So I wouldn't say the next album is very close, yep =p
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei
14.04.2016 - 18:13
Rapid Fire

Good point, but a new album has been announced recently...
----
Twelve voices were shouting in anger, and they were all alike. The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
14.04.2016 - 20:02
VileVick-Bryant

Yea Sadly I feel that this may be their last album. But who knows we might get lucky.

Hits total: 1730 | This month: 3