Metal Storm logo
Trees Of Eternity - New Album To Be Released

After we previously reported about the tragic loss of Trees Of Eternity's singer Aleah, fans had questions about the band's new album, but mainman and Swallow The Sun guitarist Juha Raivio has revealed that the album will indeed be released to follow their 2009 Trees Of Eternity demo.

About the new album: "I want you all to know that our Trees Of Eternity album WILL be released as it has been ready to be released for awhile, and it has to be the most amazing album I ever heard. We both loved it from the first note till the end and I'm so proud we had a chance to share a life and write this album together and so much other music too. I also been working on Aleah's solo album for some time and will continue on that in some point. In a meanwhile please find her music and spread it around as much as you want, this cruel world needs this angel now more than ever. There will never be another voice like hers, or a songwriter like her. She was pure magic, light and dark."

Juha Raivio said of Aleah's passing: "My heart is broken and ripped apart beyond the words, but I try to write few lines here amongst the tears. I lost the love of my life, my life companion for 7 years and also my musical companion and inspiration. Life finally took away everything. There is nothing I can write to describe this pain, but at the end it is my journey. But the reason why I write this is to tell what life can not take away from me, or anyone of us. That is Aleah's music and lyrics that will live forever on. She was already a followed shining star amongst her fans, now she will be an icon."

"And please respect my further silence. This is just a message to all the fans of Aleah and Trees Of Eternity that there is still lot to come. At least it gives a small glimpse of light in this pressuring darkness around. Maybe I write bit more one day when I'm not drowning in tears, maybe I won't. There is no words that can really describe the essence of this magical being that visited us, or any words for this huge loss that just crushed my heart and so many other hearts too. Godspeed my love, you were too sensitive and beautiful for this world. But your music will live forever on. Thank you for everything, was an honour to be there until the last breath."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Trees Of Eternity
Posted: 22.04.2016 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 97 users
22.04.2016 - 14:45
Dark Forever
Ruído Sonoro
Anyone knows why the album was delayed for so long? I believe they finished it back in 2014, it's a shame Aleah will never see it released
----
Taste the DARK...
... and you'll live FOREVER!
22.04.2016 - 17:32
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Dark Forever on 22.04.2016 at 14:45

Anyone knows why the album was delayed for so long? I believe they finished it back in 2014, it's a shame Aleah will never see it released

might be Juha Raivio involment in Swallow The Cum
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
22.04.2016 - 21:13
woodsmoke666

Been looking forward to this release for years and glad it will now be released. Bitter sweet though
----
tokoloshe
22.04.2016 - 21:45
Dave FC

Written by Bad English on 22.04.2016 at 17:32

Written by Dark Forever on 22.04.2016 at 14:45

lol
23.04.2016 - 03:10
MelancholiaC

Seriously, that lame joke is getting really, really old. Fine if you're critical of the band and want to repeat the same fucking insult, but doing that at the wake of a tragic death (who is Juha's life partner) just shows you are classless and lack common decency & compassion.
23.04.2016 - 04:47
M C Vice
ex-polydactyl
Written by MelancholiaC on 23.04.2016 at 03:10

Seriously, that lame joke is getting really, really old. Fine if you're critical of the band and want to repeat the same fucking insult, but doing that at the wake of a tragic death (who is Juha's life partner) just shows you are classless and lack common decency & compassion.

He seems to do that every time he mentions them.
----
"Another day, another Doug."
"I'll fight you on one condition. That you lower your nipples."
" 'Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"

Hits total: 2484 | This month: 9