Metal Storm logo
Calling all true metal warriors!

Original post

Posted by , 22.03.2007 - 20:23
*warning: post may contain semi-ironic cheese and ManOwaR ripoffage, I am aware of this, it is intentional, but the request is serious*

My homeland of Cornwall is a battleground for the ongoing war against the emo scene. Mighty metal warriors Isle of Avalon are pitched in an epic battle of votes against Cornwall's biggest scenesters, vote for the glory, the might and the power of the steel at:

http://www.cornishlivemusicawards.co.uk/

Best rock band: Elusis
Best new band: Nepthys
28.05.2009 - 19:02
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Regarding calling ourselves posers... because the internet is serious business and no one is every sarcastic... we were basically mocking, well, people like you who take this "true" vs. "poser" crap seriously.

i made it clear in the first page of this thread i despise failures who resort to "true" vs. "false" and "poser" and whatever else. it's pathetic schoolyard politics for simpletons. i refer to myself as a poser to openly mock people of that mindset.

and as for the attack on your intelligence as a "dick head move" - well, you deserved it. you were the one acting the dick head. i merely used your own lack of ability to express yourself in a vaguely coherent manner as the means to bury you.

if you truly are sorry, next time you disagree with someone, step the hell back from your pc and cool off before posting a thoughtful, coherent response instead of ranting like a child. you'll find it will go a long way to "making friends" on this forum.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
28.05.2009 - 19:15
Elio
Red Nightmare
Lol best thread ever. People can be really funny.
----
IntoPlighT said: "Slipknot is 15 years old how the fuck is that Nu metal?"

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.
28.05.2009 - 19:40
jupitreas
hi-fi / lo-life
The lack of a true metal spirit amongst the pimply youths of today's world really makes me mad! Those kids know nothing about metal. Their t-shirts are not tucked in and they have trendy Converse shoes that are just so un-metal it makes my skin crawl. I just can't stand these people. They download a band's whole discography in one night from a torrent site and the next day they pose as huge experts in a genre. That's not how its supposed to be done! You're supposed to buy albums on CD, vinyl and the most metal medium of all - the audio cassette! I don't consider anyone who hasn't heard Running Wild's Gates To Purgatory on a cassette to be a true metalhead!!

Luckily because of people like me and the other fantastic true, manly and glorious metalheads like the ones on this site, true metal lives on and will never die!! We will always have long hair, no matter how thin! Long live metal, long live beer and long live the glory of the sword!
28.05.2009 - 19:51
Elio
Red Nightmare
Amen brother! I have short hair though, I think I'll leave before you and other metal warriors start a crusade against me!
----

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.
28.05.2009 - 20:20
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by jupitreas on 28.05.2009 at 19:40

The lack of a true metal spirit amongst the pimply youths of today's world really makes me mad! Those kids know nothing about metal. Their t-shirts are not tucked in and they have trendy Converse shoes that are just so un-metal it makes my skin crawl. I just can't stand these people. They download a band's whole discography in one night from a torrent site and the next day they pose as huge experts in a genre. That's not how its supposed to be done! You're supposed to buy albums on CD, vinyl and the most metal medium of all - the audio cassette! I don't consider anyone who hasn't heard Running Wild's Gates To Purgatory on a cassette to be a true metalhead!!

Luckily because of people like me and the other fantastic true, manly and glorious metalheads like the ones on this site, true metal lives on and will never die!! We will always have long hair, no matter how thin! Long live metal, long live beer and long live the glory of the sword!

I havnt hear it on cassette, never had seen original, but coppy yes I have
I say same those who hasnt hear Arakain = ''Zase Spi? v Noče Sama'' is not true

I have no band t shirt, but I hav emany biker tyle t shirts, I have old school letter jacket, denim jackets , I have wrangler jeans(for life ,till I die, long live Shepler) , I have Dr. Martens who's not metalhead boots, I have us army boots, hair , cowboy boots
I dont care if people say Im trOO or not, Im me
I try not prove Im true

I groove up whit MTV , MTV Hadbangers Ball, Viva Polska ''Helskitchen'', Očko 'Madhouse'' MCM2 ''Top Metal'' my father Tape, viny casstes collevtion, try read Czech music magazne cals ''Melodie'' it was from ČSSR because only who writes about western music, and in USSR you can order from ČSSR
I dont care if people cal me metalhead or not
Why shood I ?

man generaly look at nowdays kids, they play mobile pfone game, PC games, are nervouse in 12 years think about meariage and company where work, when we grove up was diferent and people grow up diferent no metter , metalhead or politcan.

I know metal, know history, bands even Elio dont know and ahve so many Italian bands how I have
Metal ist nothing what you can get, buy or understand its blood on our wains

But hwo trOO can be metalhead ( <----ME) who thinsk Polsih football extraclasasa is better elage how english premiere leage )
this was lech year

Think what make you true is not hair lenght, how much bandsyou know, ist what person you are inside, you never ve big if you have band and you play 100% iron maiden ripp of, you shood use your own ideas and thinks, be your self
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
28.05.2009 - 20:20
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Written by Elio on 28.05.2009 at 19:51

Amen brother! I have short hair though, I think I'll leave before you and other metal warriors start a crusade against me!

i got your back on the hair thing. nice and short... no fucking hippie hair here.
----

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
28.05.2009 - 20:22
Elio
Red Nightmare
Written by BitterCOld on 28.05.2009 at 20:20

i got your back on the hair thing. nice and short... no fucking hippie hair here.

oh well, if I have some mod on my side I should stay
----

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.
28.05.2009 - 20:23
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck

to quote Mucky Pup... Hippies hate water...
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

28.05.2009 - 20:36
Smurfkiller
Account deleted
I love how threads like this can last this long. 2007 lol holy shit. And Hippies hate air.
28.05.2009 - 20:42
Dane Train
Beers & Kilts
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 28.05.2009 at 20:23

I have pretty hair.
----
(space for rent)
28.05.2009 - 20:44
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by Dane Train on 28.05.2009 at 20:42

Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 28.05.2009 at 20:23

I have pretty hair.

Go pick flowers and hand them out
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

28.05.2009 - 20:50
Dane Train
Beers & Kilts
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 28.05.2009 at 20:44

Go pick flowers and hand them out

Can do.

----
(space for rent)
29.05.2009 - 05:34
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
I can beat that pic you know?
----
"Les vers savent qu'ils n'ont pas d'ailes, c'est pour cela qu'ils se cachent sous terre"
29.05.2009 - 05:53
Dane Train
Beers & Kilts
Written by Daggon on 29.05.2009 at 05:34

I can beat that pic you know?

Please do.
----
(space for rent)
29.05.2009 - 06:16
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
Beware, I can be quite disturbing, even for me, but I just found this photo today hehehe.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=202698814&albumID=332729&imageID=28613875
----
"Les vers savent qu'ils n'ont pas d'ailes, c'est pour cela qu'ils se cachent sous terre"
30.05.2009 - 01:56
Deadpool

Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 28.05.2009 at 01:24

Written by Deadpool on 28.05.2009 at 01:00

And I'll personally attack any MS faggot that is Disgracing the name of metal.

And you can't even spell Lynerd Skynerd correct.y

Pethatic whining child who states Death Magnetic is NOT metal (though it is) and Metallica didn't play any thrash since St. Anger (they didn't play any thrash since And Justice For All and sure as hell St. Wanker isn't any thrash but neither is Death Magnetic)

And you're tryign to teah people here what metal is. mwahahahahahaha you're pathetic.

"Death Magnetic is NOT metal (though it is)"

"St. Wanker isn't any thrash but neither is Death Magnetic"

Please make up your mind, first you say I whineing and saying Death Magnetic isn't metal, which you believe it is. and then you you say its not.

Im pretty sure you made a typing error, so Im not really going to bother you on that.

But, I do have to disagree with you. Death Magnetic, This very terrible album is no more thrash metal than George Bushes left nut. and see he is the most unmetal person in the world. Nuff Said.
30.05.2009 - 03:44
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Written by Deadpool on 30.05.2009 at 01:56

Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 28.05.2009 at 01:24

Written by Deadpool on 28.05.2009 at 01:00

And I'll personally attack any MS faggot that is Disgracing the name of metal.

And you can't even spell Lynerd Skynerd correct.y

Pethatic whining child who states Death Magnetic is NOT metal (though it is) and Metallica didn't play any thrash since St. Anger (they didn't play any thrash since And Justice For All and sure as hell St. Wanker isn't any thrash but neither is Death Magnetic)

And you're tryign to teah people here what metal is. mwahahahahahaha you're pathetic.

"Death Magnetic is NOT metal (though it is)"

"St. Wanker isn't any thrash but neither is Death Magnetic"

Please make up your mind, first you say I whineing and saying Death Magnetic isn't metal, which you believe it is. and then you you say its not.

Im pretty sure you made a typing error, so Im not really going to bother you on that.

But, I do have to disagree with you. Death Magnetic, This very terrible album is no more thrash metal than George Bushes left nut. and see he is the most unmetal person in the world. Nuff Said.

actually, Marcel has been saying up and down this forum (including on threads you have visited) that DM is not a thrash metal album, but is a metal album which at times contains the occasional thrashy bit.

Marcel was most likely typing after imbibing a wee bit too much of the SCOTCH OF DOOM...
----