Metal Storm logo
Your favourite season?

Original post

Posted by Stalker, 22.03.2007 - 23:52
Being that I'm big admirer of nature, it came across my mind that it would be nice to know what do you people think about certain parts of year, and which is your favourite. Especially because we all live in different parts of world, and things look different in different places, so to say. You get the idea.

Concerning me, I like better "transient" seasons, autumn and spring, that are between two extremes - winter and summer. I like more those hints of changes that are coming to be, than that change itself. And between spring and autumn, I choose autumn, because spring is too lively and colorfull for me, all aroun bee's buzzing, butterflies flying, tons of flowers and noise everywhere...
Although its for some poeple too depresive and boring, I like autumn because its more quiet and peacefull, I like watching and listening rain, or sitting in forest in absolute silence, when you cant hear anything except falling of the leaves... its one of the most beautifull things for me....

So, which do you like (or dislike), please explain why??

Poll

Which is your favourite part of the year??

Winter
Summer
Autumn
Spring

Total votes: 174
08.06.2007 - 21:56
mansonnette
Account deleted
I voted summer, cause we don't need to wear many clothes.
08.06.2007 - 22:59
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 08.06.2007 at 21:56

I voted summer, cause we don't need to wear many clothes.

Thank you dear
I love summer specely in medietarinia and ist great summer but hehe also Portugal winter its not cold but well i love summer, about clouts i agree ist also main reason why i like it
And grapes grow and wine will be made
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
09.06.2007 - 00:50
Ernis
狼獾
Yeh, I conw K7...semumr ist best saneosn fo yaer....It is aewosme if yuo dnot hev to ware clouds....

I actually suffer at the moment....it was 15 degrees in France some days ago and 30 here....'Stonia is at the moment turned into an oven....at least not yet into a furnace....I'm glad if I can escape it soon.....let's hope I can....

there are so many ways how I'd like to express my anger towards summer....it's by far the worst time of the year...at least here.....it stinks....literally...
09.06.2007 - 10:22
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ernis on 09.06.2007 at 00:50

Yeh, I conw K7...semumr ist best saneosn fo yaer....It is aewosme if yuo dnot hev to ware clouds....

I actually suffer at the moment....it was 15 degrees in France some days ago and 30 here....'Stonia is at the moment turned into an oven....at least not yet into a furnace....I'm glad if I can escape it soon.....let's hope I can....

there are so many ways how I'd like to express my anger towards summer....it's by far the worst time of the year...at least here.....it stinks....literally...

Hahahaha man when in Estonia was hot in Swissthere wa sblizrad and Italy was so cold
No way I feel pain in winter and literaly stinks late autumn becaus eof leabes and early sprring because of melting snow
----

apos;'
[image]
09.06.2007 - 12:18
Eight
Shapeshifter
Ahhh, it's finally summer here, finally mosquitoes, finally time for barbecue! woooo beer!
----
Book: "I am a Shepherd. Folks like a man of God."

Mal: "No, they don't. Men of God make everyone feel guilty and judged."
09.06.2007 - 12:24
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Eight on 09.06.2007 at 12:18

Ahhh, it's finally summer here, finally mosquitoes, finally time for barbecue! woooo beer!

Hehe say it to Frodo
Same here

Only think I hate in summer are weekends because man its npt psoible by nothing ppl are in supermarkets and thank God here are small shops its time by beer and go swimm
----

apos;'
[image]
09.06.2007 - 13:58
Ernis
狼獾

Traitor....

Well....I avoid going out at the daytime...so...yeh...but the stench of summer supersedes the negativities of every season...well...of course, spring can be awful as well when the dog shite piles appear from under the melting snow...but I don't recall we had it this year.....
09.06.2007 - 14:23
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ernis on 09.06.2007 at 13:58

Traitor....

Well....I avoid going out at the daytime...so...yeh...but the stench of summer supersedes the negativities of every season...well...of course, spring can be awful as well when the dog shite piles appear from under the melting snow...but I don't recall we had it this year.....

how you get brown if you dont go out in day, I was in sun 2 hours sleeping there and enjoy sunehine I try to get totaly brow from sun
----

apos;'
[image]
09.06.2007 - 14:53
Ernis
狼獾
Seriously, K7, you murder me....

When did I ever say that tan is my priority....
Out of the many things I do hate in this world is tan.....what a pride is to be a white man on the black soil of earth.....what can be more pretty in this world than the luminous tender snow white breasts of a pretty blue/grey/green eyed girl.....tan is awful.....tan looks awful....

You know K7....already brown skinned girls are a major turnoff for me...I'll marry and produce children only with a girl who avoids tanning and whose eyes are light.....I want my children to have fair eyes.....I've got fair eyes myself....I'm so proud.....

If I'm lucky I can get away from this place to a place where sun is absent most of the year....there I can live gladly.....

Summer and tropical climate is killing....period
09.06.2007 - 15:12
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ernis on 09.06.2007 at 14:53

Seriously, K7, you murder me....

When did I ever say that tan is my priority....
Out of the many things I do hate in this world is tan.....what a pride is to be a white man on the black soil of earth.....what can be more pretty in this world than the luminous tender snow white breasts of a pretty blue/grey/green eyed girl.....tan is awful.....tan looks awful....

You know K7....already brown skinned girls are a major turnoff for me...I'll marry and produce children only with a girl who avoids tanning and whose eyes are light.....I want my children to have fair eyes.....I've got fair eyes myself....I'm so proud.....

If I'm lucky I can get away from this place to a place where sun is absent most of the year....there I can live gladly.....

No man I wont kill you mS be boring whit you

Man it this time of year i wake up in 800 go to river sleep 4-5 hours in sun and come beck eat and then go again I dont go out in eve I prefere in day and I wanna be brown, browner how Iaberis i live mediteranin type of skin and I had it

Natural white girl who had slep in sun and get brow ist good i love such and actualy I love natural girls and skin well i woud not ay Laura Angel are my type but she had natural skin
----

apos;'
[image]
12.06.2007 - 02:57
APOHAKC
The Bard
Gods, what a onversation LOL
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
12.06.2007 - 03:37
Vent
winter. snow and quiet. ^^
14.06.2007 - 15:04
Cah
winter too, because I can to wear many clothes.;D
----
* I´m me, You are Yourself.
Don´t forget this! *
16.06.2007 - 14:45
Black Mass
Summer - the hotter the better. I hate being cold, I find it so hard to get warm (medical condition).
12.07.2007 - 00:50
Cassandra
Account deleted
i love the fall (maybe because thats when my birthday falls... heh) but i love sweatshirt weather, not hot (ugh) but not extremely cold, or snow to shovel. Watching the leaves turn to orange, and hours of daylight grow shorter is great too.
12.07.2007 - 01:04
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Black Mass on 16.06.2007 at 14:45

Summer - the hotter the better. I hate being cold, I find it so hard to get warm (medical condition).

I love it too I agree only way hwo I can get warm when its cold yes even in +20*C its strong alcohol, realy I hate cold because I can not warm my self
----

apos;'
[image]
12.07.2007 - 01:06
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Cah on 14.06.2007 at 15:04

winter too, because I can to wear many clothes.;D

I hate winter, and ist one of wierdest argument, I dont like it because i wanna +35*C when I can sit in shorts or t-shirt because I hat clouts, thats why I dont go out in winter, i go once I mena I dress once in day for out in summer no need a lot of clouts and go out
----

apos;'
[image]
12.07.2007 - 10:34
Torture Killer
Account deleted
I hate summer cause it's so hard and expensive to get cool again but in winter all you have to do is put on a few layers of clothes.
12.07.2007 - 13:27
Ernis
狼獾
Besides...heat is much more dangerous than cold...
If one gets overheated, then the proteins and all molecules and particles that make up your body will start to fall apart...fast...this happens when it's already so hot that sweating doesn't help any more....it's made even more dangerous by the risks of heart attack and stroke and all that kind....I heard in news about people who died during the heatwaves in Romania, France and other countries of Southern Europe....it's serious...
It's possible to freeze to death as well....but at least this won't cause a torture....nothing in your body will fall apart....the only danger is that your blood system works slower and slower and eventually you become tired and want to sleep and then you fall asleep and won't rise again...
And of course....you can always avoid this fate by going inside a house...or putting on more clothes...if there's heat...you can't do anything...in fact...if you're overheated and trying to cool yourself down, you may fuck up your heart and blood system....

These are reasons why heat is much much worse than cold....
12.07.2007 - 16:48
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ernis on 12.07.2007 at 13:27

Besides...heat is much more dangerous than cold...
If one gets overheated, then the proteins and all molecules and particles that make up your body will start to fall apart...fast...this happens when it's already so hot that sweating doesn't help any more....it's made even more dangerous by the risks of heart attack and stroke and all that kind....I heard in news about people who died during the heatwaves in Romania, France and other countries of Southern Europe....it's serious...
It's possible to freeze to death as well....but at least this won't cause a torture....nothing in your body will fall apart....the only danger is that your blood system works slower and slower and eventually you become tired and want to sleep and then you fall asleep and won't rise again...
And of course....you can always avoid this fate by going inside a house...or putting on more clothes...if there's heat...you can't do anything...in fact...if you're overheated and trying to cool yourself down, you may fuck up your heart and blood system....

These are reasons why heat is much much worse than cold....

Strong alcohol, garlicfs, unions, strong spices, spicy food it protects from that shit like moscitos and Im protected from them because
----

apos;'
[image]
12.07.2007 - 17:28
Ernis
狼獾
@K7....no it helps you lose your consciousness....
Alco on a hot day leads to drunkenness faster and causes the organism to degrade faster which can't be regarded as a positive thing...excessively spiced food doesn't make anything better either....
Once Aronax said a nice and very true thing....it's awful to smoke when it's hot....you'll feel sick eventually....
12.07.2007 - 18:37
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ernis on 12.07.2007 at 17:28

@K7....no it helps you lose your consciousness....
Alco on a hot day leads to drunkenness faster and causes the organism to degrade faster which can't be regarded as a positive thing...excessively spiced food doesn't make anything better either....
Once Aronax said a nice and very true thing....it's awful to smoke when it's hot....you'll feel sick eventually....

NBot for me alcohol dont do nothing to me in hot day and spicy food moustly garlicks protec me from bacteries I never had get FLU and virsues in summer only illness if its +35*C its hgot and i go into +10*C next day I be ill probonly so thats why I need +/- 5*C also such thinks
So in autumn and spring when here are wet its some bacteries, ok if its -15*C then nothing hepen but I prefere +30*C and IM DiSAPOINTED TO THIS SUMMER
----

apos;'
[image]
12.07.2007 - 20:08
Ernis
狼獾
Why disappointed....because we aren't dropping dead of 40C?
No, I'm rather content...today there are too few clouds and I'm afraid I got burnt again...fuck that...
Otherwise...I visited Tartu one day and we went to a friend's place and got a nice shower from the sky while going there....the clouds were awesome and the whole greyish sky and the cool rain was awesome...fortunately it didn't rain constantly so t'was a perfect day for hanging around in town...
12.07.2007 - 20:19
OneWithMisery
Quote:

Totally agree...we have awful summers here also, too extreme..just heard that it's supposed to be 40 degrees next week, it's gonna be a freakin' oven again.. Otherwise, I'll go with autumn, I'm a big fan of rain and falling leaves..yeah yeah, I know
----
Let me tell you something, pendejo. You pull any of your crazy shit with us, you flash a piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you, stick it up your ass and pull the fucking trigger 'till it goes CLICK!
12.07.2007 - 20:40
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ernis on 12.07.2007 at 20:08

Why disappointed....because we aren't dropping dead of 40C?
No, I'm rather content...today there are too few clouds and I'm afraid I got burnt again...fuck that...
Otherwise...I visited Tartu one day and we went to a friend's place and got a nice shower from the sky while going there....the clouds were awesome and the whole greyish sky and the cool rain was awesome...fortunately it didn't rain constantly so t'was a perfect day for hanging around in town...

Yes I hasnts wimm this year, ok maybe t isn important but rain man rain I wanna be out not inside but WTF I can go if ist rain and after rain all wet and ugly no rain and then its ok or rain but one 2 days

I like burn in sun heheh
----

apos;'
[image]
12.07.2007 - 21:14
Ernis
狼獾
K7, Greece waits for you....
12.07.2007 - 21:20
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ernis on 12.07.2007 at 21:14

K7, Greece waits for you....

Hehehe Hellas, Thyra 7, Molotov, Ouzo, Souvaki and see
But If I go I need see where swimm Im use to swimm and I love it
Ok yes Spanish ppl say you need drink 2 glass of wine in day to dont get flu
----

apos;'
[image]
12.07.2007 - 22:00
iaberis
Advice Troll
My favourite time of the year is winter. Being in Greece, where the weather is usually hot, with hight temeratures in summer, I prefer a more cold climate like when being in winter. Especially in winter when I am somewhere with a lot of snow! I love snow! It makes everything beautiful. Although winter brings cold, I don't mind so much..
----
Bitch! Please
13.07.2007 - 03:01
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
Autumn. Can't really explain why, it's the scent of the nature before going to sleep; the colours of trees, the wine... The fact that I'm going to see my friends again after summer, the temperatures are just right, the Sun is still up, but it's not hot and annoying as in Summer, the evenings are getting colder and it's nice so slip in your pj-s and lie in bed, watching tv.... I love autumn.

Summer is my most hated then. I don't really like going to the seaside, I'm alergic to mosquitos and the heat makes me sleepy all the time...
----
You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was a man. But it was nothing to me but blinding.
13.07.2007 - 10:09
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by AnGina-- on 13.07.2007 at 03:01

Autumn. Can't really explain why, it's the scent of the nature before going to sleep; the colours of trees, the wine... The fact that I'm going to see my friends again after summer, the temperatures are just right, the Sun is still up, but it's not hot and annoying as in Summer, the evenings are getting colder and it's nice so slip in your pj-s and lie in bed, watching tv.... I love autumn.

Summer is my most hated then. I don't really like going to the seaside, I'm alergic to mosquitos and the heat makes me sleepy all the time...

Hehhe wine
Maybe in slo autumn are great but its gettin' darker, and colder here in September, ok after mid september there are no posible be out in night or go somewhere whit t-shirt, if you go long you can be freezed when sun goes down and i hate it
----

apos;'
[image]