Metal Storm logo
Seventh Wonder - Sign Deal With Frontiers Music Srl

It looks like that new Seventh Wonder album is finally being released. Two years ago, the progressive metallers released a new video and song but their new album hasn't seen the light of day yet. However, the Swedes just signed a multi album deal with Frontiers Music Srl. The Great Escape was their latest album before the band went on hiatus following singer Tommy Karevik being chosen to take Roy Kahn's place in Kamelot. Seventh Wonder is now ready to start again and has plans to return with a live recording and a brand new album next year.

Bass player Andreas Blomqvist states: "It has been too quiet in the Seventh Wonder camp for far too long - and finally that is about to change! Many years have passed since we last put out a record but, finally the band is a fully functioning unit again, ready to create some great new music. As we were getting ready to get back on track we also needed somebody to partner with. Somebody who shared our vision for the band and saw our potential and was willing to commit to the band. We have found that somebody in Frontiers! We are thrilled to be on board with such a famous label with many of our favourite bands on their roster. You, the fans, have been more patient than anyone could ever deserve. We are equally proud and humbled by that and we promise to do our best, together with our new friends at Frontiers, to make up for the years of silence by going full speed ahead. And you know what? The new album is sounding great!"

The first taste of new music will happen in the fall, with the new album expected to be released in the first half of 2017.

Source: frontiers.it
Band profile: Seventh Wonder
Posted: 03.05.2016 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 70 users
03.05.2016 - 19:01
Wiseman's Fear

Yay, finally new music! Really looking forward to new album because Inner Enemy was great.
03.05.2016 - 19:55
FYA
Destroyer
Smokin toledos - finally! I am waiting for this album!
03.05.2016 - 20:34
Kais

*squeals*
03.05.2016 - 23:54
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
So the album, that should be out in 2013, is being re-scheduled for 2017...i will wait till it actually comes out before cheering...
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

Hits total: 1825 | This month: 1