Metal Storm logo
Your last days

Original post

Posted by Grimurc, 23.03.2007 - 14:45
What would you do when you hear that you only have two weeks or less to live?

I personally don't have a clue what i will do then...maybe eat everything what i've never ate, and putting up my charmes and have a lots of girls in my bedroom every night ....

So let me hear what you would do
28.03.2008 - 13:27
Valentin B
Iconoclast
lol i'd probably sell anything i own, get some real good insomnia pills(gotta enjoy your last hours!), party and travel all the time
28.03.2008 - 13:29
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Remus on 23.09.2007 at 23:37

I'll go up to one of my friend's super-hot mom and explain to her the pickle wich i'm in. To help me forget my sorrows she'll at least lend me a helping hand, right?

lol i think i know what you mean, but a helping hand is a bit cheap of her...
28.03.2008 - 21:28
Remus

^Well, either that or some oral, er, i mean verbal comforting !
----
Procrastinate, NOW!
28.03.2008 - 23:23
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Remus on 28.03.2008 at 21:28

^Well, either that or some oral, er, i mean verbal comforting !

that sounds much more apropriate in romanian
28.03.2008 - 23:52
Stalker
Lone wanderer
Hmm... If I think a bit more, 2 weeks probably means that you have some nasty disease like cancer or smth, so I would probably be in bed vomiting my internal organs, shiting my pants and wanting to die as soon as possible...
----
29.03.2008 - 03:46
Insineratehymn
Account deleted
In my final days, I will be satisfied with the work I have completed in the only life I have. I will accept my upcoming death willfully, and spit on any clergyman who says that I must repent for supposed sins before I die, as I am an atheist and have no belief in an afterlife. In short, I will die laughing.
30.03.2008 - 10:24
ArtiA
Robin Goodfellow
with alots of repetitive thing , I always desire to have a new and breezy day
----
"The WAY" is perfect and complete like boundless space nothing redundant but because the mind continues to make distinction.
05.04.2008 - 13:44
Darky
Account deleted
I would probably kill myself.
05.04.2008 - 14:13
Nox Lux
codebreaker
I would spend my last days with the one I love. When she's at work I would try my best to write the best piece I have ever written on the guitar and record it before I die. If I am not successful in this, I will cut my losses and record my current favourite piece and make it sound as good as possible. I would give it the title "I Love You."

that deserves a necro smiley, just to balance it out...

----
][{ ]|/ ][_ "][" -- ][3) ][_ /=|[ [( ][{ -- ][][][ |E[ "][" ]|= ][_

"Thoughts fall in season with the right stand, rake the land
This Autumn's early leafshed a recompense for Summer's wane."
~ Nox Lux
16.06.2008 - 16:26
AiwiAstwihad
AiryanaKhvarenah
first i'll manage some important things and have some fun , then write a note and buy a sharp blade or 1 meter of rope... while listening to my favourite songs.
----
You who will come to the surface
From the flood that's overwhelmed us and drowned us all
Must think, when you speak of our weakness in times of darkness
That you've not had to face
24.08.2008 - 06:43
Insects Of Death
Account deleted
i would spend my last days just living fast partying hard and getting thrashed with my friends family and my girlfriend
24.08.2008 - 11:05
Oracle
Orcinus
I would want to see Killer whales, See all bands i like live and discover new bands and listen to them all in one week and i would also like have a massive bubble bath in a spa and they have to be over my head too. I dont know that last thing is just a childhood fantasy and i still havent done that yet lol.
24.08.2008 - 19:01
Elio
Red Nightmare
Written by Guest on 24.08.2008 at 18:05

I would probably kill myself just to spite fate.

But that doesn't really make any sense, so I think I'd start by contracting herpes, aids, gonorrhea and any other STD I can by means of a huge stinky sweaty orgy with any manner of people; even the ones I thought were too ugly to get involved with back before I knew how imminent death was and took life seriously. Then I'd have a second massive orgy with not quite so stinky, sweaty, STD infested people and make them contract everything I had contracted in my previous fuck-for-all just to spite their uppity not-gonna-die-in-a-week selves.

Day two's taboo activity would focus on a different aspects of assholery. I've always liked animals and lamented any abuse they've endured. But fuck them I'm gonna die in 6 days and they're gonna live on eating furniture, knocking over (and eating) trash, pissing on the carpet (as well as eating it) and keep other lazy people like myself from enjoying non-activity so they can eat (everything) and play fetch. Obviously I'm mostly pissed at dogs so I'll start the day by kicking an un-neutered pitbull in the nut sack and then throwing a cat in it's face to both save my ass and do something inexplicably mean to another animal at the same time. It's all about efficiency; I'm gonna die soon.

Day 3 will consist solely of riding in the front of the bus and not giving up my seat to old or disabled people.

On Day 4 I'll send pictures from day 1's orgies (mostly of me smiling and giving a thumbs up to the camera) to all my ex girlfriends, complete with a sarcastic letter about how it's too bad things didn't work out. After that I'll go on a date with a very insecure and inexperienced girl; the kind who would do anything to just to finally have a boyfriend. I'll be really nice to her and make her feel beautiful.

Day 5 I will wake up early the next day call the girl from day 4 to schedule another date in two days.

Day 6 I will empty my bank account and walk around downtown showing my money to homeless people. If any of them ask if I have spare change I'll happily say "Yes, I do!" and continue walking.

Continuing day 6 I will go to a tattoo parlor, ask for a tatto of the star of david with a swastika in the middle, right on my forehead. Completing that I will refuse to pay the artist, kick him in the balls and throw a cat in his face.

Time to go to the Jewish community center wearing the fake nose and glasses prop.

Here it is. The final day. I don't know how I'm going to die, but it has been confirmed that on this night I am to depart. Since there are a lot of people I have yet to piss off my day will consist of various misdeeds like making babies cry babies and hitting on black women (my new tattoo fully exposed) and offering to take them to Kentucky Fried Chicken.

After taking my bb gun to the park for target practice it's time for my date. Oops, too late! I'm dead. Apparently somebody called the cops, who arrived shocked to see me naked, bloody, tattooed and holding a gun. They shot.

So, so much for the second date. But it's ok, earlier I sent some recent pictures for her to remember me by.

There it is. Now my family has to live out the rest of their lives as the people who raised the guy known among his peers as worst person since Hitler. Why do all of this? I just don't think a week of helping people would make me memorable to society. Evil makes headlines!

LOL this is indeed one of the most tr00 comment EVER.
----
IntoPlighT said: "Slipknot is 15 years old how the fuck is that Nu metal?"

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.
24.08.2008 - 20:50
AiwiAstwihad
AiryanaKhvarenah
Written by Guest on 24.08.2008 at 18:05

I would probably kill myself just to spite fate.

But that doesn't really make any sense, so I think I'd start by contracting herpes, aids, gonorrhea and any other STD I can by means of a huge stinky sweaty orgy with any manner of people; even the ones I thought were too ugly to get involved with back before I knew how imminent death was and took life seriously. Then I'd have a second massive orgy with not quite so stinky, sweaty, STD infested people and make them contract everything I had contracted in my previous fuck-for-all just to spite their uppity not-gonna-die-in-a-week selves.

Day two's taboo activity would focus on a different aspects of assholery. I've always liked animals and lamented any abuse they've endured. But fuck them I'm gonna die in 6 days and they're gonna live on eating furniture, knocking over (and eating) trash, pissing on the carpet (as well as eating it) and keep other lazy people like myself from enjoying non-activity so they can eat (everything) and play fetch. Obviously I'm mostly pissed at dogs so I'll start the day by kicking an un-neutered pitbull in the nut sack and then throwing a cat in it's face to both save my ass and do something inexplicably mean to another animal at the same time. It's all about efficiency; I'm gonna die soon.

Day 3 will consist solely of riding in the front of the bus and not giving up my seat to old or disabled people.

On Day 4 I'll send pictures from day 1's orgies (mostly of me smiling and giving a thumbs up to the camera) to all my ex girlfriends, complete with a sarcastic letter about how it's too bad things didn't work out. After that I'll go on a date with a very insecure and inexperienced girl; the kind who would do anything to just to finally have a boyfriend. I'll be really nice to her and make her feel beautiful.

Day 5 I will wake up early the next day call the girl from day 4 to schedule another date in two days.

Day 6 I will empty my bank account and walk around downtown showing my money to homeless people. If any of them ask if I have spare change I'll happily say "Yes, I do!" and continue walking.

Continuing day 6 I will go to a tattoo parlor, ask for a tatto of the star of david with a swastika in the middle, right on my forehead. Completing that I will refuse to pay the artist, kick him in the balls and throw a cat in his face.

Time to go to the Jewish community center wearing the fake nose and glasses prop.

Here it is. The final day. I don't know how I'm going to die, but it has been confirmed that on this night I am to depart. Since there are a lot of people I have yet to piss off my day will consist of various misdeeds like making babies cry babies and hitting on black women (my new tattoo fully exposed) and offering to take them to Kentucky Fried Chicken.

After taking my bb gun to the park for target practice it's time for my date. Oops, too late! I'm dead. Apparently somebody called the cops, who arrived shocked to see me naked, bloody, tattooed and holding a gun. They shot.

So, so much for the second date. But it's ok, earlier I sent some recent pictures for her to remember me by.

There it is. Now my family has to live out the rest of their lives as the people who raised the guy known among his peers as worst person since Hitler. Why do all of this? I just don't think a week of helping people would make me memorable to society. Evil makes headlines!

damn tooooooooooooo metal...
you have another choice, openly declare a simple 2-word sentence like: "F*** Islam" then sit down and look at ppl shouting, burnig, jumping, screaming in demonstrations all around the world and they also may send some martyre-wanna-beS to torture/kill/behead/hang/... you, then you can have more fun by shouting that sentence again in their face and see
them burn in flames of anger. you can also capture some of them as they attack you and play all your metal CDs (Deicide is a good choice) with high volume for 'em and enjoy as they agonize...
this way your memory will be alive for centuries cos they will curse you in anniversaries EVEN years after the event.
----
24.08.2008 - 21:18
AiwiAstwihad
AiryanaKhvarenah
Written by Guest on 24.08.2008 at 20:56

That WOULD be easier. But I'd have to gain some world renown before anyone would care what I have to say.

then by going to a tall building and pretending a suicide you can gain media's attention and can shout that sentence when they arrive, BUT you might envy cos i can simply do it here surrounded by muslims
----
25.08.2008 - 01:01
Insects Of Death
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 24.08.2008 at 21:29

Written by AiwiAstwihad on 24.08.2008 at 21:18

Written by Guest on 24.08.2008 at 20:56

That WOULD be easier. But I'd have to gain some world renown before anyone would care what I have to say.

then by going to a tall building and pretending a suicide you can gain media's attention and can shout that sentence when they arrive, BUT you might envy cos i can simply do it here surrounded by muslims

Some balls on you....

But I thinked I'd go with more of a sure thing. Something eye catching that doesn't endanger me but rather puppies. Lots of them. With offensive racial slurs shaved into their fur. Then tossed off a building.

haha thats some man shit right there
25.08.2008 - 01:23
AiwiAstwihad
AiryanaKhvarenah

Some balls on you....

bluffing over net is easy but actually i don't even have the guts to wear metal shirts in the streets!!!
----
25.08.2008 - 01:38
Insects Of Death
Account deleted
Written by AiwiAstwihad on 25.08.2008 at 01:23

Some balls on you....

bluffing over net is easy but actually i don't even have the guts to wear metal shirts in the streets!!!

why??
25.08.2008 - 21:10
AiwiAstwihad
AiryanaKhvarenah
Written by Guest on 25.08.2008 at 01:38

why??

the orthodox police...
that's why breaking the law is the greatest fun ever!!
----
26.08.2008 - 00:26
Insects Of Death
Account deleted
Written by AiwiAstwihad on 25.08.2008 at 21:10

Written by Guest on 25.08.2008 at 01:38

why??

the orthodox police...
that's why breaking the law is the greatest fun ever!!

haha i agree