Metal Storm logo
Your last days

Original post

Posted by Grimurc, 23.03.2007 - 14:45
What would you do when you hear that you only have two weeks or less to live?

I personally don't have a clue what i will do then...maybe eat everything what i've never ate, and putting up my charmes and have a lots of girls in my bedroom every night ....

So let me hear what you would do
27.03.2007 - 00:22
Baz Anderson
Staff
Written by Ernis on 26.03.2007 at 23:11

Written by Baz Anderson on 26.03.2007 at 00:15

haha dying with dignity is not something important for me.. there is no dignity in death - once you are gone it doesnt matter if you were remembered or loved or not
once life is over, that is it.. enjoy your consciousness while you can!

You said you'd like to dance naked in front of a packed bursting lecture theatre....

Haven't you thought about going on POP IDOL or X-FACTOR?!! MILLIONS in the world would watch you...and your videos would spread through internet.....

@Human Error.....khm....actually Grimurc didn't mean it....you don't have to do all these things....

haha, but that isnt the point of why I would want to do it
the point of me doing something like that is to see their actual facial expressions and how they react to me doing something like that..
observing peoples behaviours in bizarre situations is highly entertaining to me - if it was on the internet I wouldnt be able to see everyones reactions

..HumanError..: haha you know in law it is impossible for a female to rape a male..
haha you really put a lot of effort into that post as well!
27.03.2007 - 00:55
Syk
myspace/bonerama
Written by Ernis on 25.03.2007 at 23:09

Written by Guest on 25.03.2007 at 14:19
Written by Syk on 27.03.2007 at 09:55
I have to say, Miotal, your writing about the hymen is bullshit. Using it to judge virginity is primitive and stupid.

If death was approaching me, I would want to write some letters to people I haven't contacted in a looong time. Wish all my friends to have enjoyable lives. Get a will drawn up so all my belongings go to people who need it. Probably make some requests for a funeral... and then maybe live as normal but not worrying so much about risks. Of course I would like some sex (keeping the worry about risks here though ) but I don't get why you others have this fascination with food I also wouldn't bother with new music or locations, or getting signed to a label - I think I would have a hard time using the record deal or remembering the tunes/sights once I had passed.

For the intended time of death I would want to go explosively or shockingly, something grotesque and destructive... maybe steal some high-powered stuff from a dealer or evil person/group - the ONLY time I will condone stealing - and try to take a tyrant down with me. That is if I don't decide to donate myself to science. I also like the way HumanError mentioned but it could be quite bad if one dies before the other...

And then if I hadn't acquired them yet, Zoldon forbid, my dead spirit would go take some things from her house.
----
death ? thrash ? death/doom/prog ? Hail Zoldon!

he's not the kind you have to wind up on Sundays
27.03.2007 - 01:16
Ernis
狼獾
My writing is bullshit?

Then go and get yourself penetrated then.....I wonder though....which possible openings do you have to get penetrated....

Sunshoyne!!
27.03.2007 - 14:17
buki of steel
Crystal Ann
there there ppl anger is a path to the dark side
27.03.2007 - 19:41
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
Well, first I would be incredibly romantic and apologize to everyone I've ever hurt and thank to everyone who had an impact on my life, to people who loved me no matter what a bitchy creature I am and tell everyone who mean a lot to me just how much I adore and love them. Especially that one person that I don't have the balls to say it now.

That would take me all about an hour or so, so for the rest of the week or two weeks I'd be partying like an animal, I would spend all my money on concerts, booze and weed and other drugs that I never had tried before and had loads and loads of sex. Sad but true, I'm actually a really shallow person and that would satisfy me I'd probably die listening to KoRn's Hollow Life
----
You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was a man. But it was nothing to me but blinding.
27.03.2007 - 21:42
Basso
Account deleted
Written by Ernis on 27.03.2007 at 01:16

My writing is bullshit?

Then go and get yourself penetrated then.....I wonder though....which possible openings do you have to get penetrated....

Sunshoyne!!

Well actually I looked the word virgin up in a dictionary and it says sexually inexperianced, can be used as both female and male.
The word you are confusing virgin with is maiden. Maiden is perfectly fitting your interpertation since it describes a virgin female (specificly).
27.03.2007 - 21:47
Ernis
狼獾
Written by Guest on 27.03.2007 at 21:42

Written by Ernis on 27.03.2007 at 01:16

My writing is bullshit?

Sunshoyne!!

Well actually I looked the word virgin up in a dictionary and it says sexually inexperianced, can be used as both female and male.
The word you are confusing virgin with is maiden. Maiden is perfectly fitting your interpertation since it describes a virgin female (specificly).

Indeed....in my language it has always associated with young maidens...so....besides...this word is feminine in its essence in any language....

and...how does first intercourse affect a male body? No defloration or anything similar occurs....so...two rather different things....
28.03.2007 - 05:18
Syk
myspace/bonerama
My point was, "defloration" can occur for many many reasons other than "first intercourse". But this is quite off-topic...
----
death ? thrash ? death/doom/prog ? Hail Zoldon!

he's not the kind you have to wind up on Sundays
28.03.2007 - 06:34
Danny Thomas
well in my karate dojo it's dishonorable to challange a sensai to a fight, but if i had 2 weeks to live, i would special request a no holds bar match. i also think i'd try to hit up as many restraunts as possible, eating and eating. also id like to give all my posessions out to all my friends, and tell that what songs i want played at my funeral.
----
Our children are dead. Burnt in the ruins that were left by war.
28.03.2007 - 14:01
Angelstorm
Account deleted
So many interesting posts in this thread lol. My last days would be filled doing the following:

1. I would probably throw stones at all the teachers I didn't like.

2. I'll eat as much nice expensive food as I can get my hands on.

3. I just might travel to a few countries(specialy Columbia and Turkey for now) and meet some of you people and party a bit while listening to metal. I would try and talk to almost all my friends and stuff.

4. I'll try and buy some awesomely morbid outfit so that I would look like a evil little goth girl in the coffin.

5. Buy a ridiculously expensive car and make sure I smash it up. (Considering I dunno how to drive that should be easy).

6. Spend one day just making out with all the guys I've ever known.

7. Make sure that the first track on Ulver - Bergtatt and a couple of Windir tracks are set on repeat during my funeral.

8. Prance around in my underwear in front of my ex just to torment him and make him horny.

9. Throw my sister off a cliff and jump down after her with the strong wind blowing on my face seconds before my death.
28.03.2007 - 14:19
Grimurc
I suppose most things posted in this topic are maybe also wishes ??
----
Still drinking,-
28.03.2007 - 19:15
Basso
Account deleted
Written by Grimurc on 28.03.2007 at 14:19

I suppose most things posted in this topic are maybe also wishes ??

Well what else would one want to do before one dies if not fulfull your wishes?
28.03.2007 - 23:46
Grimurc
Written by Guest on 28.03.2007 at 19:15

Well what else would one want to do before one dies if not fulfull your wishes?

It's just a sort of confirmation
----
Still drinking,-
29.03.2007 - 04:41
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Written by Guest on 28.03.2007 at 14:01

3. I just might travel to a few countries(specialy Columbia and Turkey for now) and meet some of you people and party a bit while listening to metal. I would try and talk to almost all my friends and stuff.

8. Prance around in my underwear in front of my ex just to torment him and make him horny.

I'd be glad to receive you here! And about the number 8...

As for me....

- I'd travel to Norway.
- I'd eat a lot of ice cream.
- I'd had sex.
- Deffinitely I would go to as many concerts as I could.
- And probably I'd buy a lot of fancy unnecesary stuff.
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
29.03.2007 - 11:15
Himann
Orm KrigGud

4. I'll try and buy some awesomely morbid outfit so that I would look like a evil little goth girl in the coffin.

Haha I might just bribe your doctor and get him to say that you're going to die just to see some of these..
----
To be Draped by the Shadow of your Morbid Palace. Ohh, Hate Living...The only heat is warm blood

So Pure... So Cold
Transilvanian Hunger
29.03.2007 - 16:14
|Angela|
Account deleted
Written by +{Jonas}+ on 29.03.2007 at 04:41

As for me....

- I'd travel to Norway.
- I'd eat a lot of ice cream.
- I'd had sex.
- Deffinitely I would go to as many concerts as I could.
- And probably I'd buy a lot of fancy unnecesary stuff.

Well I'd be glad to receive you in Norway as well lol. Maybe I'll give you a bit of number 8 as well

Written by Himann on 29.03.2007 at 11:15

Haha I might just bribe your doctor and get him to say that you're going to die just to see some of these..

I've already warned my doctor about you lol..
30.03.2007 - 10:16
Grimurc
@|angela|: concerning most wishes that people want to go to norway in their last days, i don't need to die within 2 weeks to go to norway, i am in fact going to norway in my summerholidays in august and i am looking forward for it whoohoo!!! maybe i can pass by and talk about your points no just kidding, but i am....
----
Still drinking,-
30.03.2007 - 12:17
..HumanError..
Account deleted
Quote:
quote author=1640 date=2007-03-27 00:22:48]
..HumanError..: haha you know in law it is impossible for a female to rape a male..
haha you really put a lot of effort into that post as well!

Haha, dont be so sure of it, you might be surprised when i get there .
And yes, it took me ages to write it. And i needed a quite long reflexion before writing. But you know why, don't you ?

Written by Syk on 27.03.2007 at 00:55

I also like the way HumanError mentioned but it could be quite bad if one dies before the other...

And then if I hadn't acquired them yet, Zoldon forbid, my dead spirit would go take some things from her house.

You must be right. But anyway, i have super powers, i would revive myself, so that i would do it, again, again, and again .

But.. hey! what are you planning to steal ?! You.. !!!
30.03.2007 - 12:30
Bad English
Tage Westerlund

As for me....

- I'd had sex.

No no man no good idea, because you will understand how good is sex and you realy miss it after die, so better live that time whit out sex
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
30.03.2007 - 14:30
Opium
Account deleted

So many interesting posts in this thread lol. My last days would be filled doing the following:

5. Buy a ridiculously expensive car and make sure I smash it up. (Considering I dunno how to drive that should be easy).

7. Make sure that the first track on Ulver - Bergtatt and a couple of Windir tracks are set on repeat during my funeral.

9. Throw my sister off a cliff and jump down after her with the strong wind blowing on my face seconds before my death.

And in the meantime, why don't you just confess your whole life to us? This isn't myspace y'know

For me it would be to just live it as it goes, seeing as you'll never be able to take your possessions with you when you die
31.03.2007 - 00:06
|Angela|
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 30.03.2007 at 14:30

And in the meantime, why don't you just confess your whole life to us? This isn't myspace y'know

For me it would be to just live it as it goes, seeing as you'll never be able to take your possessions with you when you die

Well I'm sorry for boring you about my death lol but I doubt that's all my life is about Anyway I agree this isn't myspace and will refrain from annoying you with personal details and similarly wistful posts in future

@Grimurc, good for you. Its a nice place to come for a visit now and then. Hope you have a nice time here.
31.03.2007 - 02:28
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Written by Bad English on 30.03.2007 at 12:30

As for me....

- I'd had sex.

No no man no good idea, because you will understand how good is sex and you realy miss it after die, so better live that time whit out sex

No dude. I understand how good is sex without dying. And because if there's nothing beyond death, It would be great.
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
31.03.2007 - 02:47
Ernis
狼獾
Written by Bad English on 30.03.2007 at 12:30

What does that look like? Missing sex while you're dead....I see you are often dead, K7...aren't you?

I never thought dead people were able to have sex....but I never thought they could wish to have sex.....
31.03.2007 - 07:05
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
@Miotalhobad - spirit cant be sex, so its only spirit, soul what left after you die so ...
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
31.03.2007 - 07:18
Immortal Plague
Bloodshedder
But seriously, before i start writing everything i would do if i had 2 weeks left to live, i would just like the say, what the fuck WOULDEN'T i do? I mean 2 weeks left, nothing can happen after and its the last time you can do something and leave a mark, i would do everything possible, i would limit myself to anything.
31.03.2007 - 10:29
Bitch Boy
I suppose I would travel to some places and then make one big party to have a nice time. I wouldn't tell anyone I was about to die though
31.03.2007 - 10:39
Opium
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 31.03.2007 at 00:06

Written by Guest on 30.03.2007 at 14:30

Well I'm sorry for boring you about my death lol but I doubt that's all my life is about Anyway I agree this isn't myspace and will refrain from annoying you with personal details and similarly wistful posts in future

Noooo! I was kidding about the statement I made, of course I wouldn't discourage such kinds of posts!
31.03.2007 - 23:39
|Angela|
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 31.03.2007 at 10:39

Noooo! I was kidding about the statement I made, of course I wouldn't discourage such kinds of posts!

Well in that case I'll go along my merry way lol.

@Miotalhobad, yeah having sex with random men before their deaths is my profession lol.
Well not having sex with you is not a decision I would make based on who you are. Rather its simply because I dont know who you are lol. You already seem to have decided that I'll say no lol. I think I can make up my own mind on that one
01.04.2007 - 06:24
Opium
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 31.03.2007 at 23:39

Written by Guest on 31.03.2007 at 10:39

Well in that case I'll go along my merry way lol.

@Miotalhobad, yeah having sex with random men before their deaths is my profession lol.
Well not having sex with you is not a decision I would make based on who you are. Rather its simply because I dont know who you are lol. You already seem to have decided that I'll say no lol. I think I can make up my own mind on that one

HAHA, made it seem as if I came on here in a drunken state, lol, I only read what i typed then

(Note to self: Must type more slowly next time, otherwise I might become the next K7 : )
01.04.2007 - 11:14
Dead Ohlin
Mo.Panahi
I,ll burning all of my Metal stuff !
----
A man's dead body must always
have been a source of interest to
those whose companion he was while he lived ...