‹‹ Back to the General forum Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13]
Users visited: 153  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by iaberis on 23.03.2007 at 17:54
Since there's no topic about this, here it is!
Please tell us which team do you support in the sports you like! Not only football, since there's already a topic about that...
Do you go often to watch games live or prefer to sit down and watch it from TV?
When you go to the games, do you wear any special team stuff or you're not that obsessed with it?
Also tell us whatever you like us to know!
Please remember that this is not a topic about just one sport, but every team sport you like, like Football/Soccer, Basketball, Baseball, Rugby, Volleyball, Cricket, Handball, Hockey...

Page 13 of 13

Boxcar Willy
*sigh*

03.05.2012 at 14:39
Written by Nosurper on 03.05.2012 at 14:37

Written by Boxcar Willy on 01.05.2012 at 00:45

Am. FootBall : Atlanta Falcons
Motocross: Ryan Dungey, Tim Ferry (retired), Sean Borkenhagen
Hockey: Calgary Flames, Ny Rangers

Congratulations to your Rangers Boxcar. Stayed up for that whole game three here in Caps country. That game was brutal.

Yeah, I didn't have the determination

I fell asleep, watched highlights this morning.
----
forever bummed out
Oaken
Hipster

03.05.2012 at 15:53
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 30.03.2012 at 15:21

Barcelona gonna be a clear cut winner of CL 2012. They're unstoppable.

Yes, they're "unstoppable.
----
In that case, man is only air as well.
Bad English
nobody

03.05.2012 at 17:10
Barca is out from CL and gay team from madrid win La Liga
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
Cynic Metalhead
Atrocious Virgin

03.05.2012 at 20:44
Written by Oaken on 03.05.2012 at 15:53

Written by Cynic Metalhead on 30.03.2012 at 15:21

Barcelona gonna be a clear cut winner of CL 2012. They're unstoppable.

Yes, they're "unstoppable.

oops! you know what? It was something like they will sweep the crown up but boo! they just fucked up horribly. It was pretty disappointing.

nevertheless, final will be tight as always.
----
M C Vice
Ex-polydactyl

31.05.2012 at 12:52
The future champions - the mighty Cronulla Sharks (rugby league). I say future champs cause they've been in the comp since 67 and havn't won a grand final yet. Drew one, though, but lost the replay the next week. Bloody Bob Fulton.
----
GO THE SHARKS!

"I know what you're thinking. You're thinking "How does he know what I'm thinking?" Well I know everything, and so does your internet service provider."
Gonzo666

03.06.2012 at 03:35
I'm probably one of the only baseball fans here. Anyways i'm a life long die hard Oakland A's fan.
----
http://www.last.fm/user/ChadwickAndo
"In a closed society where everybody's guilty, the only crime is getting caught. In a world of thieves, the only final sin is stupidity."
― Hunter S. Thompson
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist

03.06.2012 at 04:48
Written by Gonzo666 on 03.06.2012 at 03:35
I'm probably one of the only baseball fans here. Anyways i'm a life long die hard Oakland A's fan.

I'm far from an avid fan but I cheer passively for the Cards and Rockies (was a huge fan of Larry Walker).
----
Prettier than BloodTears.
GrayWiZZarD
Account deleted
  13.06.2012 at 14:04
Formula1: Team LOTUS, Force INDIA F1
Football : Man Utd
helofloki

16.07.2012 at 15:40
Pittsburgh Penguins are the team I care most about from any sport, mainly because when I was growing up Mario Lemieux was hockey to me.
For football it's the New York Football Giants, represent my home state.
I never started watching baseball until a couple of years ago, but now I avidly follow the Rays. I love the way that team is run and Joe Madden is an awsome manager. I didn't go local because all the Yankees/Red Sox/Mets fans were all so obnoxious about it. Rays really captured my imagination with that world series run out of nowhere, too bad the Phils stopped'em.
Basketball's cool, but I'm still not really a fan of anyone team. I like watching it, but it has the extreme disadvantage of being on during hockey season.

I like other sports as well such as Golf, Soccer, F1 and Lacrosse, but don't follow them as closely.

One of the sports/games whatever you want to call its, I follow most closely is the ancient game of Go (Baduk, Weiqi). It has the disadvantage of being in the worst timezone ever for a westerner, but I follow the pro scenes in Korea, Japan and China with an on demand video service and am often checking game records. Anyone not familiar with this game should at least try playing it. Rules are easy to learn, strategies are endless. The game is fun and has 4000 years of history, yet still new ground is being broken. Pretty interesting.

Oh, and who's stoked for the olympics? I'm more of a winter olympics guy, but I love it all in general. I love all the random sports you get to watch.
----
http://thecephalogue.blogspot.com/
Mattybu
#Kony2012

16.07.2012 at 18:24
Written by helofloki on 16.07.2012 at 15:40

Pittsburgh Penguins are the team I care most about from any sport, mainly because when I was growing up Mario Lemieux was hockey to me.

Oh, and who's stoked for the olympics? I'm more of a winter olympics guy, but I love it all in general. I love all the random sports you get to watch.

My dad is a big penguins fan, he even went to the Mario Lemieux fantasy camp last January and got to meet/play with Mario and a whole bunch of ex-NHLers. He actually saw Crosby too, but didn't have a chance to talk to him (he just came into the change room after one of the games to say hello to the campers).

As for the olympics, I find them boring and the commercials are really getting to me, I find the winter sports more entertaining. The commercials hype it up too much, one has some athlete on it and he's going on about how you have to step up your game and all that and he/she says "7 billion people will be watching". At no point will anywhere near 7 billion people be watching you, stupid olympics. Where do you get off.

My teams go as follows:

NHL: Detroit Red Wings
NFL: Pittsburgh Steelers
NBA: Atlanta Hawks
helofloki

16.07.2012 at 19:49
That's sick dude, that camp sounds like a blast. And despite meeting the wings 2 years in a row in the finals I have no bad blood for that team. Good hockey in detroit, real well run organization and there's no way to hate Pavel Datsyuk. The guy's a wizard.

The commercials certainly suck, they always do. 9 out of 10 commercials are just insulting on some level, it makes it hard to watch anything on tv at all. I do like the actual competitions though. Even in the summer.
----
http://thecephalogue.blogspot.com/
JMartynas

04.11.2012 at 00:31
Well I'm Lithuanian and for most of us (if not everyone ) basketball is THE number 1 sport. For me, the most important team is the national basketball team. I also support the club of my hometown, Lietuvos Rytas Vilnius.
I don't really watch the NBA, i just follow what is happening but I pay close attention to how the Lithuanians in the league are doing (at the moment there are 3).
But I'm a die hard fan of Euroleaugue basketball, I think it far surpasses the NBA in terms of passion, mainly due to amazing crowds in Athens or Belgrade. I like many teams in Euroleague, but I just can't get enough of Partizan, who, year after year, get together a bunch of talented youngsters and manage to achieve such amazing results (the final four for example )

When it comes to football, I am a very big supporter of our national football team, even though it can't boast about big wins to say the least... Yes, we've enjoyed some spectacular surprise wins against the likes of Romania or the Czech Republic, but we are ages away from playing in any tournament. And in club football, I support VMFD Vilniaus Zalgiris, which has risen from the ashes and will most likely be a Europa League contender in about 5 years.
I watch the big national team tournaments (EURO and World Cup) and sometimes the later stages of the Champions League. I don't really support any club, although I do like
Arsenal.

In terms of other sports, I'm not a huge fan of any particular ones, but I'm constantly following the results of those sports where Lithuanians take part. I love watching the Olympics, I think it is THE most important sports event and supporting your nation is a must .
Bad English
nobody

04.11.2012 at 02:01
Written by JMartynas on 04.11.2012 at 00:31

Well I'm Lithuanian and for most of us (if not everyone ) basketball is THE number 1 sport. For me, the most important team is the national basketball team. I also support the club of my hometown, Lietuvos Rytas Vilnius.
I don't really watch the NBA, i just follow what is happening but I pay close attention to how the Lithuanians in the league are doing (at the moment there are 3).
But I'm a die hard fan of Euroleaugue basketball, I think it far surpasses the NBA in terms of passion, mainly due to amazing crowds in Athens or Belgrade. I like many teams in Euroleague, but I just can't get enough of Partizan, who, year after year, get together a bunch of talented youngsters and manage to achieve such amazing results (the final four for example )

When it comes to football, I am a very big supporter of our national football team, even though it can't boast about big wins to say the least... Yes, we've enjoyed some spectacular surprise wins against the likes of Romania or the Czech Republic, but we are ages away from playing in any tournament. And in club football, I support VMFD Vilniaus Zalgiris, which has risen from the ashes and will most likely be a Europa League contender in about 5 years.
I watch the big national team tournaments (EURO and World Cup) and sometimes the later stages of the Champions League. I don't really support any club, although I do like
Arsenal.

In terms of other sports, I'm not a huge fan of any particular ones, but I'm constantly following the results of those sports where Lithuanians take part. I love watching the Olympics, I think it is THE most important sports event and supporting your nation is a must .

Basket . remeber when Belgie won in basket Russia hahhaha .... anbd man Rytas :p Zalgiris lives forever , Im from your naiboure country and I like Zalgiris there
I hate NBA, overated even we have one player there in wariors but he is a wuss,
Same here and passion, Partizan, Zvezda, Panathinaikos, Olympiakos also Paok, Aris ... I prefere europian basketball, smart, tachtrics, defense, game understanding
----

BudDa

13.11.2012 at 12:42
I can't say much for Euro Basketball coz I don't get it on Satellite. I am a fan of the NBA. Been a fan of the Rockets ever since the Mcgrady/Ming era.
Football: Am a huge fan of the African Champions League though its been long since a team from my country participated. Internationally, I support Everton.
I also do watch alot of International Rugby esp SuperRugby. Queenlands Red fan. I enjoy the Olympics as well.
----
Freeze! Step away from the hubris.
Guib

13.11.2012 at 23:33
Well usually I support Ottawa's Senators (Hockey) but yeah since they have some problems right now with the salaries (blah blah) they are in some kind of lockout. It sucks but eh, life's a bitch.
----
- I love my technical, melodic, my thrash, agressive and fast paced, my sludge, well thought, my heavy, heavier and my metal, ever-growing -
Bad English
nobody

14.11.2012 at 00:11
Written by Guib on 13.11.2012 at 23:33

Well usually I support Ottawa's Senators (Hockey) but yeah since they have some problems right now with the salaries (blah blah) they are in some kind of lockout. It sucks but eh, life's a bitch.

Gut to hear it nice to see guy who likes hockey ))
lock out sucks, and I hope russians like Kovalchuck, Bryzgalow will be banned in NHL, or die theyt tralk shit about money
----

Ronan

07.12.2012 at 19:56
My favorite football team is Brazil because I am a fan of Brazil. My favorite basketball team is Los angeles laker's because their fantastic basketball display. Also I am a fan of baseball team Yankee. So, I don't miss the matches of these teams.
----
CPSC

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13]

Login or register to post here.