Metal Storm logo
Which team do you support in Football, Basketball, Baseball etc.

Original post

Posted by iaberis, 23.03.2007 - 17:54
Since there's no topic about this, here it is!
Please tell us which team do you support in the sports you like! Not only football, since there's already a topic about that...
Do you go often to watch games live or prefer to sit down and watch it from TV?
When you go to the games, do you wear any special team stuff or you're not that obsessed with it?
Also tell us whatever you like us to know!
Please remember that this is not a topic about just one sport, but every team sport you like, like Football/Soccer, Basketball, Baseball, Rugby, Volleyball, Cricket, Handball, Hockey...
07.04.2009 - 15:29
Elio
Red Nightmare
Written by Bad English on 07.04.2009 at 15:23

Written by Elio on 07.04.2009 at 14:57

Written by Zenzero on 07.04.2009 at 14:00

Soccer: inter (italian team)

man after it I think I start supporrt Padova Calcio

lol why?
----
IntoPlighT said: "Slipknot is 15 years old how the fuck is that Nu metal?"

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.
07.04.2009 - 18:40
Metal_Militia
My White Sox open up today against Kansas City after that damn rain postponement. GO SOX
----
"When night falls
she cloaks the world
in impenetrable darkness.
A chill rises
from the soil
and contaminates the air
suddenly...
life has new meaning"

07.04.2009 - 19:19
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Elio on 07.04.2009 at 15:29

Written by Bad English on 07.04.2009 at 15:23

man after it I think I start supporrt Padova Calcio

lol why?

To be original
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
07.04.2009 - 19:29
Deadmeat
Necrobutcher
FOOTBALL

greece: AEK - i support it since i was 11-12, this is what we call "my fav team" (in all sports here in greece)
spain: BARCELONA - i support it since i am watching european football (i was about 13-14) just because Barca plays really beautiful football. i don't care about the titles.
england: chelsea - i support it before the abramovic era. in england i like all of the big 4 teams but chelsea i liked it a lot from the past.

Basketball

greece: AEK, and i like Panathinaikos not because i support it but because they have a great team.
NBA: 76ers (old - cause of Iverson), now none so uch.
----
Υou've sold your human essence to the cold world of dead and empty things... You're SOLD!
07.04.2009 - 19:40
Deadmeat
Necrobutcher
Written by Bad English on 07.04.2009 at 19:31

Written by Deadmeat on 07.04.2009 at 19:29

FOOTBALL

greece: AEK - i support it since i was 11-12, this is what we call "my fav team" (in all sports here in greece)
spain: BARCELONA - i support it since i am watching european football (i was about 13-14) just because Barca plays really beautiful football. i don't care about the titles.
england: chelsea - i support it before the abramovic era. in england i like all of the big 4 teams but chelsea i liked it a lot from the past.

Basketball

greece: AEK, and i like Panathinaikos not because i support it but because they have a great team.
NBA: 76ers (old - cause of Iverson), now none so uch.

aek noooooo xaxaxxax original 21 arememember of original 21 or gate 21?

i hope paok takes secend plce this year paokara exo trella there madness in toumpa

i am a registered member but nothing more as i don't live in athens (because of studies) to have the abillity to go to matches etc.

yeah paok is good but IMO he wont be able to go that high where he is now. in playoffs he may wont manage to do that well as there the matches are all too dificult.
----
Υou've sold your human essence to the cold world of dead and empty things... You're SOLD!
07.04.2009 - 20:10
Zenzero
Zenzero

why???? every team should have a capitan like javier zanetti or players like cambiasso maicon and julio cesar! they play soccer and don't any polemics with nobody!!!
07.04.2009 - 20:55
Deadmeat
Necrobutcher
Written by Bad English on 07.04.2009 at 20:50

Written by Deadmeat on 07.04.2009 at 19:40

yeah paok is good but IMO he wont be able to go that high where he is now. in playoffs he may wont manage to do that well as there the matches are all too dificult.

Well best for Greece be in Panseraikos or Pantrakikos win title, but seems Oly alreday won, paok could be firts if would win some good games but they didnt ,
Did you tock prt in aek-levediakos original vs gate 13 riots when greek football meet greek volley

no as i told you i do not live in athens so at the moment i cannot go to games. but a friend of mine did!
----
07.04.2009 - 21:14
Deadmeat
Necrobutcher
Written by Bad English on 07.04.2009 at 21:09

Written by Deadmeat on 07.04.2009 at 20:55

Written by Bad English on 07.04.2009 at 20:50

Written by Deadmeat on 07.04.2009 at 19:40

Well best for Greece be in Panseraikos or Pantrakikos win title, but seems Oly alreday won, paok could be firts if would win some good games but they didnt ,
Did you tock prt in aek-levediakos original vs gate 13 riots when greek football meet greek volley

no as i told you i do not live in athens so at the moment i cannot go to games. but a friend of mine did!

this smiley in this case be better look at coulours man heheh
Now in site are 2 active (in site)aek fans

I dont think pao fans so much aek fans..
----
07.04.2009 - 21:46
Elio
Red Nightmare
Written by Zenzero on 07.04.2009 at 20:10

why???? every team should have a capitan like javier zanetti or players like cambiasso maicon and julio cesar! they play soccer and don't any polemics with nobody!!!

Those players are great infact. My disapproval was for you supporting Inter...Juve is better
----
IntoPlighT said: "Slipknot is 15 years old how the fuck is that Nu metal?"

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.
05.11.2009 - 20:02
InnerSelf
proofread free
Football :Real Madrid (Spain) and Al-Karama (Syria)
Basketball : LA lakers
Tennis : Nadal and Federer
F1 : Massa
----
He who is not bold enough
to be stared at from across the abyss
is not bold enough
to stare into it himself.
09.11.2009 - 11:34
Raiden
Down Under Staff
Elite
In whichever sport in Australia I mostly support the team that comes from my state (except for AFL because there are 10 teams that are based in my state). But I support the following, in a rough order of strength:

AFL - Essendon Bombers
Basketball (NBL) - Melbourne Tigers
Cricket - Victorian Bushrangers
WNBL - Bendigo Spirit
Soccer - Melbourne Victory
NRL - Melbourne Storm

I do watch some American sports these days since a few months ago we got a sports TV channel which shows them. Because I never grew up watching them however and I don't live over there I don't particularly support any teams. I generally just go for the home team if I'm watching a game. I don't mind the Cavaliers and the Timberwolves in the NBA, the Vikings in the NFL and maybe the Twins in MLB. Although as I said I watch the games pretty impartially. We also get one game of Bundesliga soccer and one from Serie A per week which I sometimes watch bits of them. I don't really know any of the teams though!
----
"Scream for me Melbourne!!!!"
- Bruce Dickinson

"I don't see any god up here"
- Yuri Gagarin (while in orbit, 1961)
09.11.2009 - 12:28
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Raiden on 09.11.2009 at 11:34

In whichever sport in Australia I mostly support the team that comes from my state (except for AFL because there are 10 teams that are based in my state). But I support the following, in a rough order of strength:

AFL - Essendon Bombers
WNBL - Bendigo Spirit
NRL - Melbourne Storm

I do watch some American sports these days since a few months ago we got a sports TV channel which shows them. Because I never grew up watching them however and I don't live over there I don't particularly support any teams. I generally just go for the home team if I'm watching a game. I don't mind the Cavaliers and the Timberwolves in the NBA, the Vikings in the NFL and maybe the Twins in MLB. Although as I said I watch the games pretty impartially. We also get one game of Bundesliga soccer and one from Serie A per week which I sometimes watch bits of them. I don't really know any of the teams though!

Nice hehe I like Australian football, even its hard to see here, game is fun to watch ,s ame liek Australian rugby and Super 14 and 3 Nations , I have seen Australain football(soccer) leage was quaste intersting to but WNBL what it means

NBA, MFL well I wish you mentioned NHL
----

apos;'
[image]
09.11.2009 - 12:47
Raiden
Down Under Staff
Elite
Written by Bad English on 09.11.2009 at 12:28

Written by Raiden on 09.11.2009 at 11:34

AFL - Essendon Bombers
WNBL - Bendigo Spirit
NRL - Melbourne Storm

Nice hehe I like Australian football, even its hard to see here, game is fun to watch ,s ame liek Australian rugby and Super 14 and 3 Nations , I have seen Australain football(soccer) leage was quaste intersting to but WNBL what it means

NBA, MFL well I wish you mentioned NHL

Good to know! I think it's a great game. We have four matches televised per week one of which is live. There are actually countries out there that have more live AFL matches on TV than we do haha. Do you support a team though?

Rugby is more popular in the more northern parts of Australia (mainly New South Wales and Queensland) but there is some support down in Victoria (just less since AFL is more popular here). I don't mind the game though. You mostly watch the Rugby Union/Wallabies matches though?

Our soccer league isn't perhaps quite up to the standard of some of the European clubs (I'm not sure) but we seem to be moving up the world (consecutive World Cup qualifications for the first time ever goes a way to showing this ).

WNBL is just the women's version of our National Basketball League. We get some of their games on TV whereas the men's NBL can only be seen on pay-tv so I somewhat support the league. Plus there's a team in it from my home town which that isn't the case for any of our other sports' national leagues.

I'm not too up with NHL! haha It's the only one of the "big four" sports in America that we don't get on our new sports channel, so I don't get to watch it at all!
----
- Bruce Dickinson

09.11.2009 - 13:00
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Raiden: No I dont support team, I just enjoy game, I cant choose any AFL team, its not possible, and its be unfair, since there is one game per week, bTW whit australian comantary and also interwiews ,
about Rugby one more think its hard to choose, I watch games but still have no team, well ausie soccer, there stupid law no two teams from none town, so no true derby, but level is ok, and it goes up and up, and wC yes main game what prove Ausiue was against Uruguay , now you play in Asia groop and get direct place its good
female sport well i not wtach in TV, I go to stadion watch football, my Alvik Women, Men and Men II team, sorry no Women II team, to boring, I pay 40 SEK per match

NHL I wtach one game in day, mostly re play in morning since live is at night, well from Red Wings, Cunucks, Oilers, Canadians, Maple Leaves, Stars(Kārlis Skrastiņ?). LA Kings(Raitis Ivanāns), but I try go to Ellitserien match to I have been fiew, so Lulea lives forever , team waht I support at hovkey for real, then its be Skelleftea AIK, and MoDo , but I wanna and hope AIK Solna and Umea return to ERlitserien one day
yeah Lulea has some good well know players like Lunus Omark and Johan Harju but bastards went to dinamo moscow, ehh now who cares we have Mats Lavander and Karl Fabricius , last year there was Lubo? Bartečko and Ladislav Ob?ut 2 good well know slovaks, but who cares we have one olympic champion Mathias Ohlund even he play in Cunicks, before NHL he was Lulea player
In finalnd I like oulu Karpat , I watch Swe and NHL, wanna watch Fina dn Suisse hockey
----

apos;'
[image]
09.11.2009 - 15:25
Raiden
Down Under Staff
Elite
Fair enough haha. Did you see the Grand Final a couple of months ago? It was very close! Yeah we don't have any soccer derbies, but we do have matches with big rivals playing each other (Melbourne vs Sydney for example). We have women's soccer on TV as well sometimes but yeah the standard isn't as high as the men's division. A lot fewer people go to their games too.

You've lost me a bit there with your talk about ice hockey
----
- Bruce Dickinson

09.11.2009 - 16:27
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Raiden on 09.11.2009 at 15:25

Fair enough haha. Did you see the Grand Final a couple of months ago? It was very close! Yeah we don't have any soccer derbies, but we do have matches with big rivals playing each other (Melbourne vs Sydney for example). We have women's soccer on TV as well sometimes but yeah the standard isn't as high as the men's division. A lot fewer people go to their games too.

No I didnt saw it , its not alwaays on Tv and maybe it was in weird time
Rivery is good, but real derbies is better, have you any derbys in lower leages?

Hockey well, its long talk, but home team go first
its hearaly in Swe
Elitserien
Allsvesnkan
Leage I

Elitserien I supprt Lulea since I live there, Skelleftea AIK since its 300Km south from lulea, and MoDo since Ordksonvik(terrible towm name) is 400KM south, and Djurgarden, well one team from capital

Allsvenskan: AIK I wanna see em in Elitserien and also Umea Bjorkleven(Maple Leaves) simce its historical tea, whit traditions, but Umea and Upsalla is university towns so hard find finaces since 605 are students who support home team

Leage I , I hope Boden n Pitea hockey stay there since its 40 and 80KM from Lulea, weeker they be better finaces for Lulea

Mathias Ohlund was born in Pitea and leither play for Lulea
Nowdays Lulea team was born in area
Robin Olsson-Gammelstad(birth place/firtt team)
Johan Fransson-Kalix(about 150Km to north from Lulea) Kalix HF
Fredrik Styrman-Kalix
Johannes Tornberg-Gjorns If , but he came to Lulea from our U-20
Mikeal Lidhammer Lulea
Andreas Burstrom-Lulea
Karl Fabricius - Avans SK (pretty close to Lulea) maybe best player
Mats Lavander-Pitea also best player
Robin Lundqvist-Boden
Andreas Nielson-Lulea U 20
Mattias Modig-Lulea

70% of players are born near Lulea town and play here, and its much fun watch
----

apos;'
[image]
10.11.2009 - 04:03
Raiden
Down Under Staff
Elite
Written by Bad English on 09.11.2009 at 16:27

Written by Raiden on 09.11.2009 at 15:25

No I didnt saw it , its not alwaays on Tv and maybe it was in weird time
Rivery is good, but real derbies is better, have you any derbys in lower leages?

Hockey well, its long talk, but home team go first
its hearaly in Swe
Elitserien
Allsvesnkan
Leage I

Elitserien I supprt Lulea since I live there, Skelleftea AIK since its 300Km south from lulea, and MoDo since Ordksonvik(terrible towm name) is 400KM south, and Djurgarden, well one team from capital

Allsvenskan: AIK I wanna see em in Elitserien and also Umea Bjorkleven(Maple Leaves) simce its historical tea, whit traditions, but Umea and Upsalla is university towns so hard find finaces since 605 are students who support home team

Leage I , I hope Boden n Pitea hockey stay there since its 40 and 80KM from Lulea, weeker they be better finaces for Lulea

Mathias Ohlund was born in Pitea and leither play for Lulea
Nowdays Lulea team was born in area
Robin Olsson-Gammelstad(birth place/firtt team)
Johan Fransson-Kalix(about 150Km to north from Lulea) Kalix HF
Fredrik Styrman-Kalix
Johannes Tornberg-Gjorns If , but he came to Lulea from our U-20
Mikeal Lidhammer Lulea
Andreas Burstrom-Lulea
Karl Fabricius - Avans SK (pretty close to Lulea) maybe best player
Mats Lavander-Pitea also best player
Robin Lundqvist-Boden
Andreas Nielson-Lulea U 20
Mattias Modig-Lulea

70% of players are born near Lulea town and play here, and its much fun watch

In the AFL there is a specific round for derby matches. West Coast plays Fremantle, Adelaide plays Port Adelaide, the Victorian teams play each other, etc. Each of our states has their own soccer league so I suppose there are derbies there. Although they're all pretty underground leagues. They've been around for years but they aren't talked about really (except for if you've got something specific to do with soccer I guess).

Regarding NFL though I also like it when Arizona wins as they have Ben Graham as their punter. He's an Australian who used to play AFL. Applying his AFL skills in the NFL means he's a great kick too! Philadelphia is the same as they have Saverio Rocca playing for them.

Are they all Swedish ice hockey players? Have you ever watched grass hockey before?
----
- Bruce Dickinson

10.11.2009 - 09:15
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Raiden on 10.11.2009 at 04:03

Are they all Swedish ice hockey players? Have you ever watched grass hockey before?

Yes of corse born in nera town where I live Lulea
Grass hockey is fun but I prefere female lol , watching is interesting even ususaly I can see it in OG, other times rear, but playing its hard I have terible pain in veck when I play it
----

apos;'
[image]
14.12.2009 - 18:22
Met@1lurg
Ok, I support Chelsea, MU, AC Milan, Juve, Liver, CSKA and Rubin in football.
I like L.A. Lakers in NBA. And russain CSKA too.
NHL - Pittsburgh Penguins. (Malkin Forever! Magnitka with you!)
Metallurg (Magnitogorsk) - my hockey team from CHL. I support Ak Bars (Kazan) and Salavat Ulaev (Ufa) too.
14.12.2009 - 20:44
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Met@1lurg on 14.12.2009 at 18:22

Metallurg (Magnitogorsk) - my hockey team from CHL. I support Ak Bars (Kazan) and Salavat Ulaev (Ufa) too.

CHL what is that , you mean KHL
NHL Cunnucs, Red Wings , Habs also LA Kings because Raitis ivanāns and Stars because Kārlis Skrastin?, now Flayers because Oscars Bārtulis
but LULEA lives forever Elitserien lives forever
khL I watch only Dinamo Rīga home games
----

apos;'
[image]
15.12.2009 - 12:43
Met@1lurg
Written by Bad English on 14.12.2009 at 20:44

NHL Cunnucs, Red Wings , Habs also LA Kings because Raitis ivanāns and Stars because Kārlis Skrastinš, now Flayers because Oscars Bārtulis

Yeah, it is KHL (or - continental hockey league) Riga - good team. I know Marcel Hossa. He played in NHL.
As for NHL I know Zetterberg, Holmstrom, Lidstrom...
Too many swedes players are playing in Vancouver and Detroit.
15.12.2009 - 19:09
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Met@1lurg on 15.12.2009 at 12:43

Written by Bad English on 14.12.2009 at 20:44

NHL Cunnucs, Red Wings , Habs also LA Kings because Raitis ivanāns and Stars because Kārlis Skrastin?, now Flayers because Oscars Bārtulis

Yeah, it is KHL (or - continental hockey league) Riga - good team. I know Marcel Hossa. He played in NHL.
As for NHL I know Zetterberg, Holmstrom, Lidstrom...
Too many swedes players are playing in Vancouver and Detroit.

In Rīga Hossa, Robert Petrovicky + Sandis Ozoliņ? is stars, also Aleksander Ni?ivy and Edgars Masaļskis
Well Dinamo Moscow man I wish Omark and Harju wont score anygoals, I wish they play bad and be beck on Lulea I belive whit them we can be in final. Mats Lavander is called for Eurotour games in Moscow he and Karl Fabricuss is best Lulea players now
Well its a lot of sweeds in NHL but best player is in home land Modo Peter Forberg, but I hope Matias Ohlund will do same and end carear in Lulea fore free
----

apos;'
[image]
16.12.2009 - 11:05
Met@1lurg
Today we will be playing in hockey tournament at "First channel Cup". Interesting game will be "Russia - Sweden". We have S. Fedorov, V. Kozlov and Radulov.
Atushov plays in my town's team and in national team. He is a defender.
Yeah, Omark playes good. He must plays in your team.
16.12.2009 - 13:19
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Met@1lurg on 16.12.2009 at 11:05

Today we will be playing in hockey tournament at "First channel Cup". Interesting game will be "Russia - Sweden". We have S. Fedorov, V. Kozlov and Radulov.
Atushov plays in my town's team and in national team. He is a defender.
Yeah, Omark playes good. He must plays in your team.

I hate Radulov, I wanna kill him, moust hated player for me in hockey
Whats your team in hockey?

Omark and Harju is on team Sweden I dunno if they go to Olympics, but I hope , Mathis Ohlund ex Luleas player has olympic gold, now Omark n Harju shood have it , but Mats Lavander is to week for OG
----

apos;'
[image]
16.12.2009 - 14:17
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Yes, Radulov is one of the biggest dickheads on international hockey scene ever...along with Bertuzzi and one of the Ruutus (there are more players with this name so i dont wanna bash the incorrect one, but i think i mean Jarko)
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

16.12.2009 - 17:55
Met@1lurg
Hey, Bad English! If you so clever about hockey talk with other users!!!
Do you know that Radulov scored against Canada in Cup Final 2009?! We are the Champions 08/09 and want to win Olympics!
16.12.2009 - 17:57
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ellrohir on 16.12.2009 at 14:17

Yes, Radulov is one of the biggest dickheads on international hockey scene ever...along with Bertuzzi and one of the Ruutus (there are more players with this name so i dont wanna bash the incorrect one, but i think i mean Jarko)

Jarkko Ruuti who kick out Jagr in Olympics
Well he's tought but good player, but Radulov is dick head nr one, all Rus player has red glows he play whit green :fuck: if I be Rus player I wont alowe him do it team
Besides Salavat Yulayv is mouist stupidest team in Rus hockey , I trooly hate it , if I shood choose I choose SKA and Loko ,
----

apos;'
[image]
16.12.2009 - 18:00
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Met@1lurg on 16.12.2009 at 17:55

Hey, Bad English! If you so clever about hockey talk with other users!!!
Do you know that Radulov scored against Canada in Cup Final 2009?! We are the Champions 08/09 and want to win Olympics!

Well remeber Finland factor OG 4-0 in 3006 WC 3-1 If Finalmnd won USA IMO They coild win Russia, because Russia didnt look good in last WC, ok they was but whit out luck they didnt won and WC in Canada it was luck because Canada wanked and ''give away'' win , last year it was louck because it was 2-1 if Ir remeber corect and if its same level teams moustly its who first score wins or other case bad luck shity gaols like Tommi Salo in Salt Lake City
----

apos;'
[image]
17.12.2009 - 12:41
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight

Do you know that Radulov scored against Canada in Cup Final 2009?!

that doesnt make him cool guy..he is unsympathetic and insidious basterd...

btw it sometimes seems half of current Russian team is (though i saw some games between Russia and Canada from 70ties and i was really really surprised how rough both sides played)...and whats more - i remember one game between CZ and RUS, when Radulov and co. played "as ever" (means rough and greasy) and after the match Russian news wrote "god damned Czechs was incredibly insidious in this game, poor our (Russian) guys"...since this day i dont wish anything good to Russian hockey...
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

17.12.2009 - 16:19
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ellrohir on 17.12.2009 at 12:41

Do you know that Radulov scored against Canada in Cup Final 2009?!

that doesnt make him cool guy..he is unsympathetic and insidious basterd...

btw it sometimes seems half of current Russian team is (though i saw some games between Russia and Canada from 70ties and i was really really surprised how rough both sides played)...and whats more - i remember one game between CZ and RUS, when Radulov and co. played "as ever" (means rough and greasy) and after the match Russian news wrote "god damned Czechs was incredibly insidious in this game, poor our (Russian) guys"...since this day i dont wish anything good to Russian hockey...

Best Russian player IMO was Igor larionov , from nowdays I like Pavel Daychuk even name Best rus player is not possible, same like name best sweed or fin in NHL, even best sweed in Elitserien is Peter Forsberg who play for free in MoDo
Jasin, Sushinsky, Zubov , in Rus, NHL, Malkin and Ovechkin even I dont like those because they are overated whit Crosby even I dont deny they skils n techique

I read WC shood be host in Praha 1969 but red scums send tanks there and it was changed to stockholm and USSR vs ČSSR play and ČSSR scored goal abd player put stick like riffle and shoot on Breznev head, like sybolic shot , dunno if its true

LOL best fight was Canada vs USSR U-18 or 20 where all team fight and brutaly fight LOL
----

apos;'
[image]