Metal Storm logo
Which team do you support in Football, Basketball, Baseball etc.

Original post

Posted by iaberis, 23.03.2007 - 17:54
Since there's no topic about this, here it is!
Please tell us which team do you support in the sports you like! Not only football, since there's already a topic about that...
Do you go often to watch games live or prefer to sit down and watch it from TV?
When you go to the games, do you wear any special team stuff or you're not that obsessed with it?
Also tell us whatever you like us to know!
Please remember that this is not a topic about just one sport, but every team sport you like, like Football/Soccer, Basketball, Baseball, Rugby, Volleyball, Cricket, Handball, Hockey...
17.12.2009 - 17:08
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Russian player i like the most is Sergey Malkin...unlike overhyped Ovechkin, he is quite modest guy, but always to work hard on ice and prepare positions for his more famous fellows...and i never saw him making coward insidious checks like someone...
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

18.12.2009 - 01:20
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ellrohir on 17.12.2009 at 17:08

Russian player i like the most is Sergey Malkin...unlike overhyped Ovechkin, he is quite modest guy, but always to work hard on ice and prepare positions for his more famous fellows...and i never saw him making coward insidious checks like someone...

Ovechkin is good intelectual and smart player but overated, I dont like overated players, he's one of rears whow atch his own games in replay and try learn new thinks, not many do it nowdays
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
18.12.2009 - 12:44
Met@1lurg

So, you both... keep talking your "clever words"... I go out off here...You think that I'm reading you?? I know that I will not read you, I will stay on my Opinion!
18.12.2009 - 15:45
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
I understand you...life is too short and it is a waste of time reading opposing statements, isnt it?
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

18.12.2009 - 20:01
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
But we tell a truth same like youh tell ''truth'' about Czceh n Sweden teams :p
and we can talk here what we want
----

apos;'
[image]
24.01.2010 - 10:59
Elio
Red Nightmare
Yesterday I went watching female bball, we won 74-62, still undefeated in the league (14-0), go Taranto!
----
IntoPlighT said: "Slipknot is 15 years old how the fuck is that Nu metal?"

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.
24.01.2010 - 11:32
Mink Aldhissla

I support the basketball team Power Electronics València basket club that plays in the best league of Europe, ACB.
Today I'm very proud of them because yesterday they won Barça

26.01.2010 - 20:55
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ellrohir on 18.12.2009 at 15:45

I understand you...life is too short and it is a waste of time reading opposing statements, isnt it?

Did you know what Zubov sad about Bykov LOL man I hate Bykov now and Zubov mistace wa sgo to SKA because if he english talks nowdays better how Russian after 16 years in NHL .... Radulov will meet Ruutu and end his carear of injury Im mad now crazy and mad, wanna see riot n blood
----

apos;'
[image]
26.01.2010 - 22:30
thewall30

The Colts!!! I can't wait to see them in the super bowl on Feburary 7th, I just wish i had tickets lol
----
07.02.2010 - 05:36
Tormentor666

In football... Real Jaén in the first place (2ªB division) and Real Madrid in second place. As for teams abroad, I've always supported Liverpool and now I have to add Lechia Gdansk from Poland, for I lived in Gdansk-Danzig for five months last year and there I knew the team.

In basketball, Real Madrid always and forever.
----
WARFARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
07.02.2010 - 11:21
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Tormentor666 on 07.02.2010 at 05:36

In football... Real Jaén in the first place (2ªB division) and Real Madrid in second place. As for teams abroad, I've always supported Liverpool and now I have to add Lechia Gdansk from Poland, for I lived in Gdansk-Danzig for five months last year and there I knew the team.

Arka Gdyna :p LOL I like Lechioa because of 80's movemnt there hehehheh, but now I wish see LKS and Widzew Lodz in leage + Pogon Stezin beck I LOVE polish derby's Arka-Wisla, Lechoa-Arka

Man madreid sucks remeber OLYMPIAKOS what did whit real in basket, OLy and Pao rules in basket :p
----

apos;'
[image]
07.02.2010 - 11:59
Elio
Red Nightmare
Taranto out from the EuroLeague in the 1/8 finals. :/
----

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.
07.02.2010 - 12:32
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Elio on 07.02.2010 at 11:59

women >
Only Italian team is Siena in Euroleage
Fuck Pao be out but Oly is in )) Greece has onkly 3 teams :p
----

apos;'
[image]
07.02.2010 - 12:44
Elio
Red Nightmare
Written by Bad English on 07.02.2010 at 12:32

women >

Yeah women, we have the Italian champion team.

Siena is like Inter for football, by far the strongest in Italy but always a delusion in Europe.
----

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.
07.02.2010 - 13:58
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Elio on 07.02.2010 at 12:44

Written by Bad English on 07.02.2010 at 12:32

women >

Yeah women, we have the Italian champion team.

Siena is like Inter for football, by far the strongest in Italy but always a delusion in Europe.

I see, but soemhow Italy shood get to EC in basket, such tradtions, but last years seems last title was 3th place when Lietuva won Spain in Final, Italy won France in small final, what a final moments where was one trow and all can change
----

apos;'
[image]
12.02.2010 - 22:14
Tormentor666

Written by Bad English on 07.02.2010 at 11:21

Written by Tormentor666 on 07.02.2010 at 05:36

Arka Gdyna :p LOL I like Lechioa because of 80's movemnt there hehehheh, but now I wish see LKS and Widzew Lodz in leage + Pogon Stezin beck I LOVE polish derby's Arka-Wisla, Lechoa-Arka

Man madreid sucks remeber OLYMPIAKOS what did whit real in basket, OLy and Pao rules in basket :p

Yeh, I know Real is not a big team in basketball nowadays, but I will support them anyway. They're doing well in ABC though.
----
12.02.2010 - 22:22
vkajko

Soccer/football: my hometown MLS team The Colorado Rapids, who happen to really suck. I also like Club America, Real Madrid, Wisla Krakow, and Borussia Dortmund.

And I really dont like any other sports.
12.02.2010 - 23:29
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by vkajko on 12.02.2010 at 22:22

Soccer/football: my hometown MLS team The Colorado Rapids, who happen to really suck. I also like Club America, Real Madrid, Wisla Krakow, and Borussia Dortmund.

Why Wisla Krakow?
Armya Byelzy Gwezny and Wisla Sharks kicks ass
Wisla-Legia, Wisla-Krakovia Krakow, Wisla-Arka games to see
----

apos;'
[image]
13.02.2010 - 01:00
Tormentor666

Written by Bad English on 12.02.2010 at 23:29

Why Wisla Krakow?

Agree. And adding Arka Gdynia - Lechia Gdansk.

That match reminds me when I had some problems with Lechia Gdansk ultras in a Polish intercity train haha.
----
13.02.2010 - 01:02
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Tormentor666 on 13.02.2010 at 01:00

Written by Bad English on 12.02.2010 at 23:29

Why Wisla Krakow?

Agree. And adding Arka Gdynia - Lechia Gdansk.

That match reminds me when I had some problems with Lechia Gdansk ultras in a Polish intercity train haha.

Welll Greengoes are mad but remebe rthey role in 80's solidarity movement they was footsolders and milite beat them because of scarves
LKS-Widzew is good derby to see
----

apos;'
[image]
11.03.2010 - 18:30
Nighthowls
Paratrooper
Any other Liverpool fans on here?
11.03.2010 - 18:46
Urs Blank

Written by Nighthowls on 11.03.2010 at 18:30

Not particularly fan of Liverpool, especially with the current players. I find them kinda weak, except Torres, Kuyt, Benayoun and of course Gerrard.

If ever they would loose this evening against Lille, It would be a huge disappointment!
But it is unlikely to happen
11.03.2010 - 20:56
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Nighthowls on 11.03.2010 at 18:30

Yes Ernator
----

apos;'
[image]
12.03.2010 - 03:06
Nighthowls
Paratrooper
Quote:
Not particularly fan of Liverpool, especially with the current players. I find them kinda weak, except Torres, Kuyt, Benayoun and of course Gerrard.

If ever they would loose this evening against Lille, It would be a huge disappointment!

Yeah "El Niño" is my favorite player, can't forget Riera, half the team is Spanish, and I guess we're dissapointed huh? They should have won that game, but Should have, could have would have.
We had opportunities just didn't take them and Lille took theres. Thursday will be a different story though, not beign arrogant just that like you said we should have won, lets be thankful Liverpool gets another chance unlike Real Madrid.
12.03.2010 - 13:23
Urs Blank

Quote:
Written by Nighthowls on 12.03.2010 at 03:06

Yeah "El Niño" is my favorite player, can't forget Riera, half the team is Spanish, and I guess we're dissapointed huh? They should have won that game, but Should have, could have would have.
We had opportunities just didn't take them and Lille took theres. Thursday will be a different story though, not beign arrogant just that like you said we should have won, lets be thankful Liverpool gets another chance unlike Real Madrid.

Yeah Liverpool will won this time for sure. Anfield Road is a kind of Hell for visitor teams, and Lille will have to play the perfect match to have the most little chance to eliminate their hosts.
We will see next week!
27.08.2010 - 18:16
spiraljoe

Futebol Clube do Porto

Local team I support:
União da Madeira

27.08.2010 - 21:16
The Turbanator

My main team is Arsenal.

Other than that : Borrussia Dortmund, Athletic Bilbao, AS Roma, FC Parma

Teams that I like watching : Shakhtar Donetsk, FC Copenhagen, Benfica, Lille.

That's about it for football. For badminton, I support my home country : Malaysia. Same for field hockey. Those are the only sports I watch.

And oh.. Curling too. I'm in deep love with the Russian women curling team. <3 <3
----
In the name of forests; In the name of stars; In the name of all the seas; In the name of storms... Proud sons of ancient nation; Proud sons of sacred song in the wind; Proud sons behind a mirror of ice who told... Fathers of the icy age!!
28.08.2010 - 00:35
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by The Turbanator on 27.08.2010 at 21:16

My main team is Arsenal.

That's about it for football. For badminton, I support my home country : Malaysia. Same for field hockey. Those are the only sports I watch.

And oh.. Curling too. I'm in deep love with the Russian women curling team. <3 <3

Where you can see Kopenhamn games its not awalible outside Denmark, same like Doneck
----

apos;'
[image]
28.08.2010 - 02:02
The Turbanator

Written by Bad English on 28.08.2010 at 00:35

Written by The Turbanator on 27.08.2010 at 21:16

My main team is Arsenal.

Where you can see Kopenhamn games its not awalible outside Denmark, same like Doneck

Online stream. I'm sure I've watched them before. If it's CL then it'll be on TV.
----
In the name of forests; In the name of stars; In the name of all the seas; In the name of storms... Proud sons of ancient nation; Proud sons of sacred song in the wind; Proud sons behind a mirror of ice who told... Fathers of the icy age!!
28.08.2010 - 04:17
?Bodomchild?

Well, im a Baseball fan, im not into Football , so, im a bg Red Sox fan and i always watch the games of teams who has Venezuelan player, and im a big fan of Leones del Caracas, my city team the most winner in Venezuela and also they have 2 Caribeann Series, some good players who play/ed on the MLB where playing tehre since kids like Andres Galarraga,Omar Vizquel,Marco Scutaro,Henry Blanco,Alex Gonzales, etc
----
asd