Metal Storm logo
Nevermore - Video Online

Nevermore's video for "Born", the blistering opening track from "This Godless Endeavor", is now available for watching online at this location .

The clip was shot by acclaimed director Derek Dale (As I Lay Dying), resulting in a thought-provoking conceptual piece.

Source: nevermore.tv
Band profile: Nevermore
Posted: 24.03.2007 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 3 users
24.03.2007 - 19:24
Carrion Misery

Nevermore is one of my top favorite bands, but this video looks like a high schooler did it. It seems like the director took various clips from a google search, some videos from Nevermore shows, had his grandma and his cousin or little brother do some stuff, put some cheese outside and waited for ants to come, and then dubbed the song over top. I understand why he has leopards killing things and people rioting, but it doesnt look like this video should belong to an international touring band.
----
? Carrion Misery
www.mournspire.com | Two-Man Death Doom Project
Full album streaming
24.03.2007 - 22:32
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Ah, damn. This video sucks.

Oh well, song is still great.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
25.03.2007 - 01:25
Daru Jericho

Very poor quality and ambiguous video there. But videos have never been Nevermore's forte ('I, Voyager' anyone?). Still the song was good and this seems to be everyone's favourite song from TGE (not mine thoguh) so I'm not surprised they choose this one to make a video for.

And I see Warrel Dane has cut his hair down a bit, or maybe I'm just slow.
----
Aborted Misanthropic Smurf Puppy On Acid.

25.03.2007 - 01:28
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Neither mine.

I didn't notice his shorter hair. Must take a girl to notice.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
25.03.2007 - 15:58
Katatronik
Angel of Lust
I don't like the video too...
But the song is damn great!
----

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear,
and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."
Howard Phillips Lovecraft

Hits total: 2677 | This month: 4