Metal Storm logo
Katatonia - New Album Available For Streaming

The Fall Of Hearts, which is Katatonia's new album, was just released on May 20th through Peaceville Records. Now, the band has decided to share a full stream of the release online on SoundCloud, including a teaser of bonus tracks "Vakaren" (CD/DVD and Deluxe Edition), "Sistere" (LP and Deluxe Edition) and "Wide Awake In Quietus" (digital and Deluxe Edition). If you still haven't listened to the album or bonus tracks, here is your chance. Enjoy it below.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Katatonia
Posted: 28.05.2016 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 124 users
28.05.2016 - 14:07
Taher M

Just like the last three Albums...its so Repetitive...and boring for me...their old stuff was so much better ...
28.05.2016 - 18:16
♱ RaVeN ♱

At first listen, i honestly did not like this album. But eventually it kinda grew on me. Vakaren is a keeper!
28.05.2016 - 18:29
fenchik

It's ok..a few good songs "Old hearts falls" "last song before the fade" and ""Passer"...still not as good as the old stuff like "Tonight decisions" or "Viva Emptiness" :-(
28.05.2016 - 20:20
Gothmog_Motsham

Just like their last album...It's really great for a long drive alone. I love it.
28.05.2016 - 21:33
woodsmoke666

I think this is their best album for quite a while. I wasn't convinced at first but it takes time to show its full potential.
----
tokoloshe
29.05.2016 - 03:52
HaaskAksaaH

Fantastic record for an old Katatonia fan. Love how ambitious and progressive their approach was for this album. it just brews harder and nicer the more you listen to it

Hits total: 2599 | This month: 3