Metal Storm logo
Sun Caged

26.03.2007 - 21:21
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
I highly recommend this band. Their new album Artemisia really breathed some new life into the progressive metal genre. They are a fairly new band and are a great new addition to the genre and I'm hoping that they have a long sucessful career with many steller albums because from what I've heard from their two albums, they seem to have a great future ahead of them. They are heavy, progressive, and have an assessible element to their music that evens them out perfectly. They are technical and their music flows nicely. Anyway, their new album is pretty damn tight. Lyre's Harmony is a progressive masterpiece that starts everything out beautifully while the instrumental Engelbert The Inchworm has that WOW factor.

So...fans? Anyone listen to the new album?
30.03.2007 - 20:09
Susan
Smeghead
elite
Just ordered the new album on a whim - I've heard very little from this band so it's nice to read that you like it! It should arrive in a few days.

I found out about this band after their former keyboard player joined After Forever. I liked the new progressive direction he helped take them so hearing some of his other projects was a must (even though he left a while back).
----
"A life all mine
Is what I choose
At the end of my days"
--The Gathering "A Life All Mine" from Souvenirs