Metal Storm logo
Helloween - Cancel Japanese Tour Due To Drummer's Illness

Helloween have unfortunately been forced to cancel their Japanese tour due to the sudden illness of drummer Daniel Löble. The German power metallers were set to play five shows in Japan this month but in the morning hours of June 14th, their drummer was hospitalized with an appendix breakthrough. He underwent an emergency surgery and his doctors have strongly advised him to "rest for several weeks." However, they are working on rescheduling the dates.

They explained: "Due to Dani's sudden illness, the band has no choice but to postpone the scheduled Japanese tour starting this Sunday in Hiroshima. The promoter Creative Man Production Co., Ltd. is currently working on rescheduling the dates. Please keep your tickets and kindly wait for further instructions & updates via Helloween's and Creative Man's homepage and Facebook page - thank you! Helloween deeply apologizes any inconvenience this may cause and greatly appreciates the understanding of their faithful Japanese fans!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Helloween
Posted: 17.06.2016 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   [ 2 ignored ]   Visited by: 41 users
22.06.2016 - 11:03
Mountain King
K i K o
Written by Irritable Ted on 17.06.2016 at 22:52

What's Uli Kusch doing?

Scratching his b****
23.06.2016 - 03:31
mikeprado30

Uli after the South American tour with Symfonia said he'll never tour again with any band.
----
BARDS WE ARE, BARDS WE WILL BE!
24.06.2016 - 13:18
Mountain King
K i K o
Written by mikeprado30 on 23.06.2016 at 03:31

Uli after the South American tour with Symfonia said he'll never tour again with any band.

I think he had a problem or surgery or something. Do you know why he said that? He's one of my fav drummers so I'm interested to know.

Hits total: 1469 | This month: 3