Metal Storm logo
Thrawsunblat - Entire New Album Available For Streaming

Three years have passed since Thrawsunblat released their excellent debut, Thrawsunblat II: Wanderer On The Continent Of Saplings. The second full-length from the Canadian blackened folk metallers is called Thrawsunblat III: Metachthonia and it has just been released via Ignifera Records. You can listen to the entire piece of music on Bandcamp now, where you can also get the album. Take the journey. Are you impressed with this new record?

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Thrawsunblat
Posted: 19.06.2016 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 10 users
21.06.2016 - 05:41
Methuselah

Very impressed with the record. Although it will take some time to surpass T2 for me, if it does at all. From what I heard during the streams the album is fantastic. My only gripes with it being the songs are far too long. Now this could be simply a mentality shift I am feeling as nothing off any of their previous albums runs over 6 minutes. So running into songs, especially this album, being nothing less than 6 minutes is a bit overwhelming. The bass drums also seem a bit overproduced as they drown out the music on a vast majority of the record. Anyone listening to this will know when they kick in, that full balls to the wall sound. Like, "FUCK YEAH, LET'S WRECK SOME SHIT! FEEL MAH POWAH!"

However, this is to be debated when I get the actual album rather than listening to the online streams.

Hits total: 1482 | This month: 9