Metal Storm logo
Suicidal Tendencies - Releasing New Album In September

Crossover thrash legends Suicidal Tendencies have announced that they will release their new album, The World Gone Mad, on September 30th. It will be the follow-up to 13, and the band's first to feature former Slayer drummer Dave Lombardo and guitarist Jeff Pogan, who replaced Nico Santora last May. The band's frontman Mike Muir recently confirmed the album's title in an interview.

Muir told Clarin: "Dave has recorded with us, the album is called The World Gone Mad."

Lombardo recently spoke to Metal Wani about the album: "I think it's very typical and very traditional Suicidal Tendencies. It's that style. It's Mike Muir and he was a very special style in which he writes his music and his lyrics and his structures. And I love it; I love it. It takes me back to how it all started, which was that punk attitude. I'm very happy to be a part of his organization. I feel very welcomed. I feel very much appreciated, and there's a lot of respect amongst the musicians, and camaraderie. We have a really good time together. We hang out as a band, which is important; I feel it's very important."

Source: clarin.com
Band profile: Suicidal Tendencies
Posted: 04.07.2016 by Metal God

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 37 users
04.07.2016 - 19:48
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Good news.

Expectations as high as always. They really didn't disappoint with "13" and I hope they will have lot of surprises for us this time too.
04.07.2016 - 20:58
Ocean Sage

I will make the effort to check this out then. Suicidal Tendencies are great!
05.07.2016 - 11:26
Necrotion7

This will be sick

Hits total: 1900 | This month: 4