Metal Storm logo
Which Metalstormers Do You Know personally?

23.05.2006 - 11:04
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Heer are a lot of people from one country and even from one town.
So its intresting witch of Metalstormers you know in real live, witch are your real friends, maybe classmates and so...

About me, I dont know enybody from MS in real life, but hope I meat some people from MS in real live, and i hope it hepens soon.
Easier are see Crow Princess and W-Lash manybe in some councert.

So C Mon tell to us about you
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
23.05.2006 - 16:52
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
noone yet
but some of them live close to me and maybe ill meet them soon
----
On pirun vaikea selvitä hengissä hautaan saakka
It is damn difficult to stay alive till the grave
Erno Paasilinna
:devil:
23.05.2006 - 17:41
gnom
Baalzebub, Unchained, EyesInMist, .Drizzt.
23.05.2006 - 19:54
Ernotar
Cookie Mistress
I know Goth Princess (my little sister) and Abortion (A friend of my sister) and hopefully I´m gonna meet some other metalstormers in Summer. If anyone is coming to Tuska, I´ll be there on Friday...
----
You'll never walk alone.
23.05.2006 - 21:57
Taktsekte
Your Ad Here!
My only 'real' friend here is Zombie Inc, but he hasn't written a single post since he joined.
23.05.2006 - 23:34
Icewings
La Luna
Unfortunatly not one .. andit sucks because we get to talk and discuss so many things together , but well I know I'm gonna see some of my friends here sooner or later and I want to travel so I guess I'll see some of you guys ... inss't funny how we can be so close but far at the same time ..anyways Great thread ...

@ Taktsekte : Baron Rojo
----

Metalheads for Black Lives and Land Back
23.05.2006 - 23:44
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Icewings on 23.05.2006 at 23:34

It means red baron? Or Baron in spanish means something
I know only "Diablos Rojas" from Buenos Aires
----

apos;'
[image]
24.05.2006 - 00:03
Taktsekte
Your Ad Here!
Written by Bad English on 23.05.2006 at 23:44

@Icewings:

Yes, "Barón Rojo" means Red Baron. They were the first successful Spanish Heavy Metal band, and they are still active. You can post some questions about them at the "Spanish Metal" thread.

Sorry for getting off-topic!
24.05.2006 - 00:13
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Taktsekte on 24.05.2006 at 00:03

Written by Bad English on 23.05.2006 at 23:44

@Icewings:

Yes, "Barón Rojo" means Red Baron. They were the first successful Spanish Heavy Metal band, and they are still active. You can post some questions about them at the "Spanish Metal" thread.

Sorry for getting off-topic!

I dont mind if something here are out of topic but you know...I wont close it or lock, but sometime sout of topic are fun

But now beck to topic
----

apos;'
[image]
24.05.2006 - 00:31
Dark Cornatus
Powerslave
elite
My friends/aquaintinces on here are:
Ensiferum: Alex, i went to school with him, and see him a fair bit at concerts etc.
back_off: Lauren, his girlfriend, she sends the meanest PMs! But thats just her haha.
sanctuary888: Ginny, met her once, and spoke to on MSN alot ages ago, she is also friends with the two above.
Elijah: Went to see Opeth with him not long ago.
James Woods/Rand Al Thor: He was banned, but im sure everyone here knew him at one point, i still see him at almost evey gig i go to.
SilveryNightSky: I met in a MS gathering we had ages ago.
dAmAtA cHiP: same as above
St Caedes: same as above
Macey: same as above

Thats all i can remember for now, i only see the top two regulary though.
24.05.2006 - 01:18
The Alchemist
Metalchemist
None yet, but I'll meet some colombian metalstormers friends in a gathering that we're planning for next july
----

I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid to be alive without being aware of it
Sensorium - Epica
24.05.2006 - 08:30
Bloody Rain
I Am The Night
Well I personally know FlareHeart seeing as how she is my girlfriend. But other than her, there's nobody that I know personally. I've added a couple of members to my msn (Icewings, and Vixen) and they are pretty cool people. But that's about it that I talk to on a basis.
24.05.2006 - 14:39
Anton Alcolust
I met Sinsanity at Paris , I spent the day with her . it was cool, she is really very nice . we must see each other again in some weeks in the concert of Abyme
----
A.M.S.G.
24.05.2006 - 15:42
Vrana
I don't know anyone personally, but I hope that this will know anyone....maybe on MC....
24.05.2006 - 23:02
Lupas
Maximus
I know my friend , that he was the one to introduce me to this site, but he never post here.
He is Machabris
----
"For what point has this life if you can't realise your dreams?" -- The Divine Comedy
25.05.2006 - 02:02
Alouqua
Account deleted
I know one guy... he is from Venezuela... he came here to Colombia and we spend a few hours watching some albums... A very cool guy call Roman!
25.05.2006 - 18:23
Daru Jericho
Well, I knew Revanant before I joined MS and I've met him in real life once when we went off to Prog Power UK. Otherwise I haven't met anyone else
----
Aborted Misanthropic Smurf Puppy On Acid.

25.05.2006 - 22:42
I know Firebringer personally, and the way we met was kinda weird, cause when I just started to post here in MS forums Firebringer had Phoenix as a location in his profile and I tought that he was from the states so, some day talking thru the MS forums I mentioned a lagoon that is here in the city I live in Mexico and he says that he know that lagoon cause he was from the same place I am, so I was like " no way man", so I asked why he has Phoenix as a location and he said that he was living in USA but just temporally. After a couple of months he came back to Mexico and now we are great friends
----
- ? ?¤øØ )' ¦-¦Ö§±¦£ë '( Øø¤? ?
........StEpS_Of_SiLeNcE........
25.05.2006 - 23:22
Empty Spaces
Unburied At Dusk
None at all.
26.05.2006 - 09:15
Icewings
La Luna
LOL i was lost , I didn't even saw the quote guys that's why i didn't posted ahhh sorry but yes Indeed Great band love them a lot !
----

Metalheads for Black Lives and Land Back
26.05.2006 - 09:30
Eternal Flames
I only know Bending Deth personally from MetalStorm and Zull who is my older brother, though as far as I know, neither of the two come to MetalStorm so often anymore.
26.05.2006 - 12:10
GT
Coffee!!
staff
Don't know anyone from MS personally I think...but maybe that changes in the future
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep
26.05.2006 - 12:18
Lucas
Mr. Noise
elite
Nafanin, met here way too long ago. Was supposed to meet her a few days ago, but that was cancelled because the concert was cancelled too.

If I make it through this school year, I'm going to Waldrock with her.

*goes to study*
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
28.05.2006 - 00:33
Alouqua
Account deleted
well now I meet a nice guy from here... he is my dear Danigar. one of the most sweet guys I know!!!! thanks for being so nice!
28.05.2006 - 04:14
FlareHeart
I personally know Bloody Rain (my wonderful boyfriend) and a friend of his that goes by the nickname of orchardfan (Bloody Rain forgot to mention orchardfan because orchardfan doesn't come on much).
----
~That which yields is not always weak.~
28.05.2006 - 07:54
Linak
I Own You Bitch
Written by Empty Spaces on 25.05.2006 at 23:22

None at all.

Pfff wahaha you're such a spammer! That totally warms up my heart and soul LOL

I've met with Herzebeth a couple of times now, mm I don't remember how many exactly, I'd say around 3 or something, I also met his girlfriend Jezebel

And I met Angelical Night when she came to Mexico all the way from France lol it was such a cool day I must admit, although we haven't spoken in a long time.

Swamplord_666 or something like that is actually a good friend of mine from my hometown, I tucked him into joining MS

Ehh so I guess that's it, I look forward to meeting more metalstormers one day tho!
----
Stick this up your fucking pee-aitch-dee.
28.05.2006 - 18:09
Ace
Account deleted
From MS, ive only met Bas. Twice at a concert, and yesterday too in some Metal Bar <_>
He's pretty cool (^_^)
28.05.2006 - 20:13
Danigar
Written by Guest on 28.05.2006 at 00:33

well now I meet a nice guy from here... he is my dear Danigar. one of the most sweet guys I know!!!! thanks for being so nice!

Yey thanks for your words:-[ It was really really great meeting you! You're a very nice girl;) Hope to see you more, and that we could gather with the other guys from Colombia
28.05.2006 - 22:30
Empty Spaces
Unburied At Dusk
Written by Linak on 28.05.2006 at 07:54

Written by Empty Spaces on 25.05.2006 at 23:22

None at all.

Pfff wahaha you're such a spammer! That totally warms up my heart and soul LOL

Hahaha. Actually, I think that's the first time I've done that.
02.06.2006 - 23:41
Lily_Lazer
Outdated
Ah, Edgars, you made this thread especially for me, so I can show off ^^

I know/have met: Dru/Metal beib (classmate), Sharpleaf, Killerwave, Orgasmotron, Hexgirl (all study in my school) Destroyah, Marco, Götterdämmerung, Keli, Collacteral, Headbang vol 99, Hellraiser, TwistedOne... erm, I cant think of any more so far
well, note that I have written all MSers I have met, but not all of them are my friends whatsoever...

Quote:
From MS, ive only met Bas. Twice at a concert, and yesterday too in some Metal Bar <_>
He's pretty cool (^_^)

I hope I can meet him this year ^^;
----
-Lily