Metal Storm logo
Asphyx - Reveal New Album Title, Release Date

New Asphyx album incoming! The Dutch death metal pioneers are ready to announce their new studio album release, following up on 2012's acclaimed Deathhammer record. The new album is now finished and will be entitled Incoming Death, and will be released worldwide on September 30th, 2016 via Century Media Records. You can start anticipating it!

Vocalist Martin van Drunen checked in with the following status report: "Four and a half years after the release of Deathhammer we finally managed to finish its long awaited successor. It will be out on September the 30th, as always on our beloved label Century Media. Expect 11 unmerciful battering tracks in the typical Asphyx death/doom style, but also the most varied Asphyx material up to date without losing our rawness, brutality and heaviness. Like Deathhammer, Incoming Death is a phrase that doesn't really exist, but refers to what entrenched soldiers cry out when under severe artillery fire. Thus Incoming Death implies another relentless bombardment of monstrous Asphyx death/doom metal!"

"Recorded on different locations throughout 2016 and once more mixed and mastered by the mighty Dan 'The Man' Swanö. Serious ear bleedings guaranteed! It's also our first record also featuring 'Husky' on drums, who is now with us for already two and a half years molesting the pig skins with the absolute perfect Asphyx attitude, passion, pride and mayhem. We are very proud of this best Asphyx album ever! And knowing our dedicated fans worldwide, they will be proud of us as well! Soon we will hit the stages on every continent to do what we do best; Intense, loud, sweaty, filthy and ruthless live performances!"

Upcoming Asphyx shows in 2016:

07.23.2016 - Ostrý Grún (Slovakia) - Gothoom Open Air
09.03.2016 - Essen (Germany) - Turock Open Air
09.10.2016 - Hüttikon (Switzerland) - Meh Suff Fest
09.17.2016 - Püchersreuth (Germany) - StormCrusher Festival
11.19.2016 - Ostrava (Czech Republic) - Dolní oblast Vítkovice
11.26.2016 - Bucharest (Romania) - November To Dismember Festival
03.03-04.2017 - Umeå (Sweden) - House Of Metal Festival

Source: centurymedia.com
Band profile: Asphyx
Posted: 19.07.2016 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 39 users
19.07.2016 - 13:43
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Woooah, incredible news.

They pulled me in with marvellous Deathhammer CD, and with no doubt keeping on it, i'm pretty sure they will raise the level high.

Eagerly look forward to.
19.07.2016 - 13:56
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
This will be their first album without an original band member.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

19.07.2016 - 14:58
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Umeå ... sounds interesting , shit I have no my work schedule so far forward
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 1477 | This month: 3