Metal Storm logo
YouTube

‹‹ Back to Bugs
18.08.2016 - 21:41
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I tried 3 computers but YouTube link here in MS news and forums when you use ubb Youtube code don't work, I cant get full scream it don't work, but on blabber and other such sites it does.
I remember we had YT code bug, seems Ivan fixed
I tried 3 computers so its not just me.
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
18.08.2016 - 22:07
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
Do you mean the video link doesn't work like in last week, or is it just the full screen button which doesn't work through the embedded player?
If it's the latter, it' probably because ms disabled it, according to YT support.
I also can't get full screen when on the embedded player. If I want to I have to click and first be redirected to actual youtube and then click on fullscreen from there.
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei
18.08.2016 - 22:16
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Karlabos on 18.08.2016 at 22:07

Do you mean the video link doesn't work like in last week, or is it just the full screen button which doesn't work through the embedded player?
If it's the latter, it' probably because ms disabled it, according to YT support.
I also can't get full screen when on the embedded player. If I wasnt to I have to click and first be redirected to actual youtube and then click on fullscreen from there.

its you cant make full size screen when watch video posted whit YT ubb code, just small version
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing