Metal Storm logo
Delain - Share New Album Previews, Announce Lucidity Re-Release

After releasing two singles before, Delain are now showing snippets of all the tracks that will appear on Moonbathers, their newest musical creation. Check out the preview below, which includes a taste of "Hands Of Gold" featuring Alissa White-Gluz (Arch Enemy). Furthermore, the band has also announced the re-release of their debut album, Lucidity, for its tenth anniversary.

The band explained: "2016 marks a decade of Delain and we are spending the whole year celebrating. So far, we have released our EP Lunar Prelude, toured all over North America and Europe, played some of the biggest festivals in the world, and will release our fifth album, Moonbathers, later this month. We are closing out our anniversary year with our most ambitious show ever on December 10 at Paradiso, a proper birthday party that we will film for an upcoming live DVD and Blu-Ray. With the new songs, new tours, and new faces in the crowd, we are going to allow ourselves a bit of nostalgia and look back just once.

"On October 21, we will release a 10th Anniversary Edition of our debut album, Lucidity - the one that started it all. All songs have been re-mastered, and we are including some previously unreleased live tracks and Martijn has made you all a new medley of Lucidity songs as a closing track. You can see the full tracklist below, along with pre-order links.

"But that's not all! This is the first time that Lucidity will be available on vinyl, encased in beautiful new gatefold packaging. All formats include a download card for the album instrumentals, so make sure to send us links to your YouTube karaoke videos.

"Finally, we have a gift for some of our first fans: a special gold vinyl pressing, available only in the Benelux countries. Five of the download codes in the gold vinyl will trigger another prize for you: an invitation to the VIP birthday party just before we take the stage at Paradiso on December 10. Goodie bags, party games, birthday cake, acoustic songs...we're pulling out all of the stops to celebrate with a few of you. These VIP packages sold out almost immediately, so this is your only way in if you don't already have a ticket. Thank you all for accompanying us on this ten year journey. We couldn't have made it this far without you. Here's to our next decade. We hope you'll stick with us."

Tracklist:

01. Sever (2016 remaster)
02. Frozen (2016 remaster)
03. Silhouette Of A Dancer (2016 remaster)
04. No Compliance (2016 remaster)
05. See Me In Shadow (2016 remaster)
06. Shattered (2016 remaster)
07. The Gathering (2016 remaster)
08. Daylight Lucidity (2016 remaster)
09. Sleepwalkers Dream (2016 remaster)
10. A Day For Ghosts (2016 remaster)
11. Pristine (2016 remaster)
12. (Deep) Frozen
13. Silhouette Of A Dancer (Live Version)
14. Shattered (Live Version)
15. Pristine (Live Version)
16. Medley

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Delain
Posted: 21.08.2016 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   [ 2 ignored ]   Visited by: 67 users
21.08.2016 - 19:14
fandango68
Written by Irritable Ted on 21.08.2016 at 19:05

Danse Macabre is going to irritate the hell out of me, but I know it is the one I will be singing in the shower.

My other half has been singing 'Suckerpunch' in the bath for the past 3 months.. I fear for what another 9 new Delain tracks are going to do to our relationship...
----
First gig was Manowar (loincloths 'n' all), Bristol Colston Hall in March 1983, on the 'Hail to England' tour. Tickets were £3.75, 300 in the audience, Mercyful Fate never showed, but my hearing still got seriously trashed..

Hits total: 1984 | This month: 7