Metal Storm logo
Life skills

01.09.2016 - 10:04
FOOCK Nam

How are you been managing your life ? Individually, or with helps of partners, historically and atm.. Im not much pratical, hard to stay alone especially in vietnam, also culturally here you are not allowed, so ill always try to move abroad.. Hope any female metalstormers join and help, i guess female is more on manage daily life stuff. Thanks, just post ill read it all.
01.09.2016 - 16:58
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
So you are going abroad? Are you going to stay out? That's nice for you. I hope you succeed in running away from communism.
My country has been run by a left-winged politic party for 16 years now, they are ruining Brazil and people don't seem to understand what's going on... And I think they'll elect the damn left wings again on next election...
Venezuela used to be just as good as Brazil is now, and now they have nothing to eat and are passing through the borders of other countries to run from the crisis. This was a matter of like 15 years... The communist party took over and manipulated media in order to make ppl believe everything was ok, and the resources started fading... That's what I fear will happen with Brazil if they don't switch to right-winged asap.

That's why I long for moving abroad as well... But that seems like a distant dream now. Right now I have to focus on finding a job :3
I lived an year abroad aas well, and alone. To be honest I thought I would make it bad because I can't cook anything and am very lazy with housework stuff, but it all turned out ok. It's not that hard once you are out there. I guess sometimes you just need some time alone from everyone and their bullshit
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei
02.09.2016 - 08:55
FOOCK Nam

You totally right Karl about your opinion.

Yea true good advice. I actually very good at being alone, even used to be extremely favor loneliness.. Now more better experience.. Just i live in nam communist, its hard, and i care too deep about my little brother, but yea soon or late we will go abroad..im very optimist,..im never lonely just posting lots on ms for somewhat like english practice..good your advice indeed thanks..

Everyone best wish currently mercury retrograde..and yea fuk bullshit, americas best.