Metal Storm logo
Riverside - Stream First Track Of New Album

Those who waited patiently enough can rejoice as Riverside are now streaming the first track off their upcoming instrumental album, Eye Of The Soundscape: "Where The River Flows". It is the very first snippet to deliever a more ambient and electronic tone by the Polish trio. Give it a listen, and tell us what you think!

Riverside's vocalist and bassist, Mariusz Duda, shared his thoughts upon releasing the track: "This composition shows what the new Riverside album is about. Long, spacey soundscapes and the marriage of electronic and organic music. In my opinion a perfect introduction to our ambient and instrumental world. One of the last four compositions with Grudzień. One day we will all meet where the river flows."

Eye Of The Soundscape will be released on October 21st 2016, in a 2CD-Mediabook, 3LP (with both CDs as bonus) or a digital download via InsideOutMusic and Mystic Production.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Riverside
Posted: 30.09.2016 by Kais

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 102 users
30.09.2016 - 21:44
Daniell
_爱情_
I like Tangerine Dream too.
30.09.2016 - 22:38
3rdWorld
China was a neat
Yeah, sounds this is gonna be tasty good. They need all the support they can get now coming out of such a horrible place.
30.09.2016 - 23:25
Oracles

The first four minutes sounds like doom with a keyboard.
01.10.2016 - 05:24
LeKiwi
High Fist Prog
Well that was pretty disappointing.
01.10.2016 - 16:04
Paradoxical

If it wasn't for the last few minutes, I might have not considered this as Riverside. Overall, it's good.

Hits total: 2196 | This month: 5