04. Atilla The Destructor
05. Full Speed To Hell
06. Indenter
07. One Night Stand
08. Visit Of The Vikings
09. Furies Child [bonus]
10. Demiurg [bonus]

Additional info
Originally only available as 12-inch LP limited to 500 copies (probably less).

Re-released in October 2006 by Rusty Cage Records, limited to 2000, with bonus tracks from the No AIDS in Hell demo.

Dutch Metal Cult Series

Order via http://www.rustycagerecords.com

Staff review by
Marcel Hubregtse
Rating:
The Dutch Metal Cult Series is a commendable initiative by Dutch label Rusty Cage Records. Rusty Cage have taken it upon them to re-release classic Dutch metal from the Eighties and adding bonus tracks to the original releases and re-mastering the material. I, for one, could do with re-releases of such little gems as Jewel's La Morta! and Defender's City Ad Mortis and the underrated Lunatics Without Skateboards Inc.'s Welcome To The Asylum amongst others. Well, luckily those three are among the first five releases, the other two being Mysto Dysto, and Hammerhawk. All five can be ordered together for 45 euro and separately for 10 euro each.

Read more ››
published 22.11.2006 | Comments (1)

Comments

Comments: 2   Visited by: 20 users
07.10.2016 - 17:38
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
A HM album what gave me a new touch about 80's HM because those few bands I did catched in last months those more known, maybe overated bands were a bits oft, somehow pop sound, now I get back love to 80's metal no matter what style, a kick ass album !!!
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
10.02.2023 - 22:42
Rating: 8
Joppe
Steelemeister
Pre-Mandator thrash with kind of demo-ish output. I don't think I have posted anything about Mandator yet, so I have kind of free reigns here without having to revert anything afterwards. Of course this misses the benefits of proper studio work, and musically this does prove to be good material. I'm not too familiar with Dutch bands, but this sounds very good and with a studio production this would go to towns. 8,5/10

Besides this record, I wish I would've seen the rules been disturbed since 2020 with citizen dis-obedience regarding the surgical masks and these other nonsense methods that didn't accomplish anything other than negative effects on people. The 80s people would've fought back; what went wrong
----
My vision is augmented

Hits total: 2210 | This month: 15