Metal Storm logo
Dark Tranquillity - Share Animated Video For Album Title Track

Today you get to discover a brand new tune from Swedish melodic masters Dark Tranquillity. The ever consistent group is about to release a new album, Atoma, on Century Media this November 4th. The band has now released an animated video for the album's title track, where Mikael Stanne showcases his clean vocals as well. You can watch it here and share your thoughts about the music.

The band comments: "The title track is one of the catchiest and most direct numbers on Atoma and already feels like a future live favourite. The first 30 seconds could be heard on one of our studio documentary clips, but here is 'Atoma' in its full glory. Enjoy!"

Listen to the other new track released from the album so far over here.

Source: centurymedia.com
Band profile: Dark Tranquillity
Posted: 07.10.2016 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 15   Visited by: 228 users
07.10.2016 - 19:14
Lanthros
Excellent song boring video. Personaly I preffer the songs with a mix of clean and growled vocals from them. Thats why Projector is my favorite.
07.10.2016 - 19:36
BloodJuNkie
Of Egypt
Awesome track!
07.10.2016 - 19:44
s_t_s
Damn it, Bloodtears you stole my news ! Been checking Twitter like mad today, waiting for the new tune to be released ! Anyway, listening to it right now and I really like what I'm hearing ! No doubt Atoma will be great ! Only a few bands like Dark Tranquillity find me eagerly waiting for new releases ! One month left !
07.10.2016 - 22:14
Reaper_Redeemer
Better than the previous one.
07.10.2016 - 22:18
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Much preferred the previous track. Pretty forgettable this one.
07.10.2016 - 22:46
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Wow nice one, he should sing in calm vocals, sounds better
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
07.10.2016 - 23:52
Spacerunner
Great atmosphere (as always with DT songs).
08.10.2016 - 00:34
Risto
Wandering Midget
Two meh songs out of two, which is obviously not good. Inconsistent record coming up at best, if not outright boring.
08.10.2016 - 11:27
s_t_s
Written by Bad English on 07.10.2016 at 22:46

Wow nice one, he should sing in calm vocals, sounds better

Seems you are not familiar with DT as Mikael Stanne has been using both growls and his soft voice ever since Projector back in 1999.
08.10.2016 - 11:59
BloodTears
ANA-thema
elite
Written by s_t_s on 07.10.2016 at 19:44

Damn it, Bloodtears you stole my news ! Been checking Twitter like mad today, waiting for the new tune to be released ! Anyway, listening to it right now and I really like what I'm hearing ! No doubt Atoma will be great ! Only a few bands like Dark Tranquillity find me eagerly waiting for new releases ! One month left !

You need to be faster man I like it too. I've read in a Portuguese magazine that the new album has a lot more clean vocals than usual. So, that could be interesting.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
08.10.2016 - 12:32
Constantine
Sound like good ole DT. I dig it very much!
08.10.2016 - 13:17
Darkside Momo
Retired
elite
Preferred the first one, actually. This one is catchy and all, but the best to write those songs was MArtin Henriksson... who left earlier this year
----
My Author's Blog (in French)

"You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you"

"I've lost too many years now
I'm stealing back my soul
I am awake"
08.10.2016 - 17:13
psykometal
A staff guy...
elite
Written by Lanthros on 07.10.2016 at 19:14

Excellent song boring video. Personaly I preffer the songs with a mix of clean and growled vocals from them. Thats why Projector is my favorite.

Much agreed - Projector and Fiction (because of "Misery's Crown" and "The Mundane And The Magic"). I do wish Mikael sang more, but not to the point of doing it on every song, because the lack of it does make it a special treat for me.

I really hope that a time never comes where they feel they need to, or want to, go the roads of some of their compatriots and writing songs that requires Mikael singing on every new song on every new album. I love Projector, but I also love that they have stayed the path and kept his singing a special treat.
----
~Zep, Database and Forum Moderation~

08.10.2016 - 20:32
Ocean Sage
Like it a lot. Love We Are the Void & Construct. Sounds like more of that style for DT.
09.10.2016 - 20:46
s_t_s
Written by BloodTears on 08.10.2016 at 11:59

Written by s_t_s on 07.10.2016 at 19:44

You need to be faster man I like it too. I've read in a Portuguese magazine that the new album has a lot more clean vocals than usual. So, that could be interesting.

Yup, will try to be faster next time Actually I had started writing the news at work hehe ! Anyway I don't mind more clean vocals, I trust DT for bringing us another great album. The wait will be hard till release !

Hits total: 2890 | This month: 5