Metal Storm logo
Ozzy Osbourne - New Album Samples

A number of audio clips from Ozzy Osbourne's forthcoming album "Black Rain" have been posted online at Ozzy.com (Note: You have to scroll over and click on the books and other images on the main page to hear the audio. For direct links to audio samples, click here.).

The follow-up to 2001's "Down to Earth", was recorded with the same band that backed Osbourne on his scattered 2006 Ozzfest dates ? Zakk Wylde on guitar, Mike Bordin on drums, and former Rob Zombie bassist Rob "Blasko" Nicholson. The album has no official producer, although longtime Mutt Lange protégé Kevin Churko is serving as the engineer.

More Blabbermouth info here.

Source: roadrunnerrecords.com
Band profile: Ozzy Osbourne
Posted: 06.04.2007 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 10 users
06.04.2007 - 14:22
Hyvaarin
Completely underwhelming/boring. He was a legend back in the day, but he's run out of musical things to say.

And I just rhymed .
----
"Summoned By Words Never Spoken Before..."
07.04.2007 - 03:17
Lady Bathory
Certainly no Blizzard of Ozz, clearly. Hopefully it will be enough for him to redeem himself in my eyes. (And hopefully he has kept his wife on a tight leash. Ever since her disgraceful antics against Iron Maiden...) and the families' pitiful performances on the Osborne show... well, let's just say that this had better be acceptable for someone who was one the Prince of Darkness.
07.04.2007 - 04:16
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Some of those samples sounded badass, but some sounded lame. Zakk's riffs are heavy as fuck, and Ozzy's vocals sound better than I thought they would. I'll probably buy it.
08.04.2007 - 00:19
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
staff
wow, I like the looks of this album, especially sample #8. I just wish theyd offer longer samples.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
06.07.2007 - 12:45
behrad_thrash
Account deleted
i love new ozzy album.

Hits total: 4004 | This month: 5