Metal Storm logo
Hour Of Penance - Releasing New Album Next Year

Italian brutal death metallers, Hour Of Penance, are pleased to unveil the details of their seventh full-length album, which comes three years after the latest Regicide. Cast The First Stone, as it is called, is getting its official release on January 27th, 2017 via Prosthetic Records. It was recorded at Kick Recording Studio by the band's bassist, Marco Mastrobuono. All the details are available below.

Giulio Moschini, lead guitarist and songwriter comments: "Sonically speaking , this is the best sounding album we've ever recorded. We really worked hard on this, listening to the album countless times before finally delivering the masters to Prosthetic Records. It was definitely worth the wait and we're 100% satisfied by the great work Marco has done behind the mixing desk. We've literally spent weeks trying different mic techniques, hardware and preamps; all trying to avoid plug-in technologies as much as we could. We wanted our album to sound more dynamic and I think that we've achieved that 100%."

Tracklist:

01. XXI Century Imperial Crusade
02. Cast The First Stone
03. Burning Bright
04. Iron Fist
05. The Chains Of Misdeed
06. Horn Of Flies
07. Shroud Of Ashes
08. Wall Of Cohorts
09. Damnatio Memoriae

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Hour Of Penance
Posted: 12.10.2016 by Paz

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 28 users
12.10.2016 - 15:30
Hellcult

Gr8 news \m/
----
And I see the blade fall down upon the head of lord in heaven
And Darkness falls upon the end of history
While I drink the milk of the Black Goddess and cry over the mankind

Black Moses is my name...
12.10.2016 - 21:11
3rdWorld
China was a neat
These guys are machines are kinda keeping it together when Fleshgod Apocalypse is going down the shite route.
13.10.2016 - 00:12
Absak

That's the exact same album title as the new Ion Dissonance one.
13.10.2016 - 05:34
thewall30

So excited loved the last album!
----

Hits total: 1622 | This month: 6