Metal Storm logo
Kreator - Share New Album Teaser

It seems like Kreator's new album will be called Gods Of Violence. The German thrashers have launched a pre-order countdown leading up to the release of the new record. In February, they will be touring in Europe in support of the new album, expected to be released around that time via Nuclear Blast Records. Check out the teaser video here and start anticipating it!

Expect more info soon! Do you have high hopes for the follow-up to Phantom Antichrist?

Source: kreator-terrorzone.de
Band profile: Kreator
Posted: 16.10.2016 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 173 users
16.10.2016 - 13:25
Ace Frawley
The Spaceman
Good body, shame about the face. But seriously, I really loved Phantom Antichrist so hopefully this will float my boat too.
----
The sun shines over The Fool...
16.10.2016 - 14:27
3rdWorld
China was a neat
Its been a while so I expect them to come up with something really good. That better be not the final artwork though cuz its awful and generic.
16.10.2016 - 15:22
Jagsey
Kreator hardly dissapoint and it's been a few years since Phantom Antichrist, so I'm not worried this will turn out stellar as well.
16.10.2016 - 17:30
Sangre Sani
Kreator never disappointed me. I'm pretty sure about the quality of the new album.
16.10.2016 - 20:13
Cy Nide
Wish the clip was a bit longer, just a little intro type thing. Nevertheless, I look forward to new stuff from Kreator!
19.10.2016 - 11:22
Stunning Cactus
FUCK yeah!

Hits total: 2796 | This month: 6