Metal Storm logo
Vreid - Share New Video Clip

The Norwegian black metal unit from Sogndal, Vreid, have posted online a new video for the song "Når Byane Brenn" (When Cities Burn). It comes from the band's latest musical offering, the 2015 released album Sólverv. It's a 7-minute cinematic video produced by Einar Loftesnes and it was filmed on their home county.

Bassist Jarle "Hvall" Kvåle explained: "'Når Byane Brenn' is one of the strongest songs we have ever written. The response is intense when we play this song live, and I am sure it will be a regular part of our live set for years. The song has actually been around for years. The first ideas for this song popped up when I wrote the Milorg album. It's been haunting me ever since, but when I wrote the Sólverv album the puzzle became complete.

"The video is produced by Einar Loftesnes (producer of the movie Villmark 2 and done music videos for Kaizers Orchestra). Einar actually engineered the first demo we ever did under the moniker Ulcus Molle, and knows all of our history. The video was shoot at in the nature of our home county Sogn, where we have our roots and belong. This video captures the essence of our band and is based on the four elements that is Vreid: Metal, history, nature & Sogn."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Vreid
Posted: 09.10.2016 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 5 users
16.10.2016 - 18:19
BloodJuNkie
Of Egypt
Pretty Good!!

Hits total: 1599 | This month: 5