Metal Storm logo
Devilment - Premiere New Video

The gothic/symphonic group Devilment, fronted by Dani Filth of Cradle Of Filth fame, has a new video out. The band will release their forthcoming opus Devilment II: The Mephisto Waltzes on November 18th via Nuclear Blast Entertainment and have now premiered the first official music video for "Hitchcock Blonde". Enjoy the Hitchcock-inspired clip here.

The video was directed by Sam Scott Hunter with a skeleton crew of academic students, with thanks to Film Suffolk. It features actress Leanne Joyce as the Hitchcock Blonde, who has appeared on Britain's Next Top Model, Call The Midwife and The Royals to name a few.

Dani comments: "This is all about the legendary film director Alfred Hitchcock's infatuation with his on-screen heroines; cool, controlled, aloof and sophisticated blondes. The song even name-checks ten of his favourite actresses. As ever there is a psychotic bend to the lyrics and the accompanying video, which was shot in a derelict, haunted hotel in the middle of Ipswich (the band's home town) where Lord Nelson was said to have stayed on numerable occasions. The various hideous frights throughout the video were past denizens of the hotel captured on camera."

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Devilment
Posted: 31.10.2016 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 33 users
31.10.2016 - 15:22
Sircheesewhistle

Decent track, definetly a step up from the debut.
31.10.2016 - 21:07
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Dany Diamond
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
01.11.2016 - 09:41
s_t_s

Written by Sircheesewhistle on 31.10.2016 at 15:22

Decent track, definetly a step up from the debut.

Well I love their debut album even tho it does not sound so dark nor brutal to me

Hits total: 1764 | This month: 6