Metal Storm logo
Soen - Join UDR Music, New Album Announced

Today is an important day for Soen as the band just announced their new label and also their new upcoming record, which means that the excellent Tellurian is finally getting a follow-up! The Swedish progressive/alternative metallers have undertaken another trip into uncharted waters for the past few months at Ghostward Studios and Deepwell, Stockholm, Sweden. This journey has resulted in the new opus titled Lykaia which will be released on February 3rd, 2017 as CD digi, vinyl gatefold and download on UDR/Warner ADA.

Mark your calendars! How excited are you to hear new music from Soen?

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Soen
Posted: 01.11.2016 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 47 users
01.11.2016 - 16:27
MeloDeathViking

I'm super excited about this album. These guys are one of my favorite bands to come out in the last few years.
----
"I am not superstitious, but I'm a little 'stitious." - Michael Scott
01.11.2016 - 18:42
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Written by MeloDeathViking on 01.11.2016 at 16:27

I'm super excited about this album. These guys are one of my favorite bands to come out in the last few years.

I hear you! I'm really curious myself. Also, long time no see
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
01.11.2016 - 18:49
MeloDeathViking

Written by BloodTears on 01.11.2016 at 18:42

Written by MeloDeathViking on 01.11.2016 at 16:27

I hear you! I'm really curious myself. Also, long time no see

Yeah! I've been snooping around keeping up with things, but haven't been posting as much. Life got crazy busy! If you want to recommend any new music that's not in the top 20 for this year I'm always open to suggestions
----
"I am not superstitious, but I'm a little 'stitious." - Michael Scott
01.11.2016 - 20:03
DrM
DreaMutilated
Hopefully they get the mix right this time.
I really like Tellurian but they've really over emphasized the higher-bass range too much to the point it's just overshadowing everything.
I can only stand the production through my floor Hi-Fi system with ample equalization; it's impossible to enjoy this album using my headphones, and it's a really decent pair. Same go in my car.
And that's when using the CD, ripping it made it badly mixed AND compressed.
02.11.2016 - 18:34
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Written by MeloDeathViking on 01.11.2016 at 18:49

Yeah! I've been snooping around keeping up with things, but haven't been posting as much. Life got crazy busy! If you want to recommend any new music that's not in the top 20 for this year I'm always open to suggestions

Well, there a few. Mostly Southern Empire's self-titled, Votum, Sunburst and Third Ion. Those are the most underrated. Then, there is Haken, Devin Townsend, Evergrey, Oceans Of Slumber and In The Woods... all with good albums this year. But maybe you have heard all of those
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
03.11.2016 - 17:34
Mehdi Taba
Mehdi Taba
YESSSSSS, I like this band.

Hits total: 2482 | This month: 3