Metal Storm logo
Devin Townsend - To Perform 'Ocean Machine: Biomech' In Bulgaria

Bulgaria gets all the best shows, right? Well, now it's time for Devin Townsend to perform at the Ancient Roman Amphitheater in Plovdiv supported by the Orchestra of Plovidv State Opera. The band will play a 'By Request Set' followed by a full playback of the Ocean Machine: Biomech album, celebrating 20 years since the record was released. If you love that album, mark your calendars for September 22nd next year!

Tickets for the special show are available here.

In other Devin related news, his Casualties Of Cool project performed for the Dunlop Sessions YouTube series and now you can see the final result. This episode of Dunlop Sessions features Devin Townsend and Ché Aimee Dorval performing some choice tracks from the Casualties Of Cool project and talking about their inspirations to create, dealing with personal darkness and doing things differently despite label and management pressures.

It was filmed and recorded live at Fantasy Studios, Berkeley CA.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Devin Townsend
Posted: 02.11.2016 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 58 users
02.11.2016 - 14:35
Rasa

Tickets booked. I was so bummed I missed the RAH show with the magical OM trio played back to back. But now this?? No way am I missing this one. Just the logistics left to be figured out.. haha
02.11.2016 - 16:37
Aetherius

I bet that will be an awesome show, wish I could go, and Ocean Machine is one of my faves!! Enjoy it Bulgaria!
02.11.2016 - 18:37
cossaisVendeurs

Bring it to the Royal Albert Hall with the Philharmonic Orchestra plz.
03.11.2016 - 05:22
Necrodamus

Wow what a treat for Bulgaria. This is my all time favorite album. I hope they release this on a live album or DVD/Blu Ray.
04.11.2016 - 04:42
Desert Father

Blu-ray please!
----
"Truly, my child, if I were allowed to see my sins, three or four men would not be enough to weep
for them." - Abba Dioscorus

Hits total: 2423 | This month: 5