Metal Storm logo
Funeral Mourning - Inertia Of Dissonance (A Sermon In Finality)

7.8 | 10 votes |
Release date: 13 August 2016
Style: Black metal, Funeral doom metal

Owners:

6 have it

01. Pallid Coffin Spirit
02. Sermon - Threnody
03. Whom Shepherd Seeds Of Discord
04. Sermon - Dirge
05. Dismal Veil Of Nothingness
06. Sermon - End

Guest review by
Maco
Rating:
Funeral doom isn't the most varied sub-genre in metal, we all can agree with this. But it surely is one of the most powerful and emotional. Funeral Mourning, the project lead by the mysterious man simply known as Desolate proved that once again with Inertia Of Dissonance. An album full of dark emotions.

Almost 50 minutes of rock solid funeral doom is what Desolate presents to us with his new full-length in over 10 years. The man surely took his sweet time (probably because he was busy with his other main project Ill Omen) to make this album something he can be proud of. If I was him, I will definitely feel that way.

Read more ››
published 27.02.2017 | Comments (5)

Found in 4 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 3   Visited by: 57 users
06.11.2016 - 03:07
Maco
Pvt Funderground
After 10 years, this band returns. You can see this kind of funeral doom and more on my new updated list.
----
Crackhead Megadeth reigns supreme.
06.11.2016 - 23:01
Rating: 10
Roxana.M

I'm so surprised FM has released new album...and this new one is pure Funeral Doom( it has nothing to do with Black Metal !).one of the best things i've ever heard in this genre...so abyssal, mournful and huanting that drowns me so deep.
20.05.2017 - 04:27
Maco
Pvt Funderground
Well, Desolate announced that once again Funeral Mourning is dead and has also deleted his facebook account. See you in 10 years ladies and gentlemen.
----
Crackhead Megadeth reigns supreme.

Hits total: 1725 | This month: 4