Metal Storm logo
IGNEA ? Alga (Female Fronted Metal with Orchestra)

09.11.2016 - 13:53
IGNEA

Hey all,

My name is Helle and I am the vocalist of oriental metal band IGNEA. I am here to share our video work with you, guys. We have made this video a year ago, and have gained about 800,000 views already.
This track may be appealing to those who like symphonic metal, as we are here playing with a full symphonic orchestra. Check it out:

But I also encourage you to check out other tracks of ours, all available on our YouTube and website, as our music is very diverse. You can notice that all tracks have a flavor of Middle Eastern melodies, which defines our genre ? oriental metal. Soon we will release our first ever full-length album that will be heavier, with even more oriental elements and extreme vocals.

For now, thanks for your time and attention. Would be glad to hear your comments about our music.
20.05.2017 - 00:30
fandango68

I had already listened to this track on YouTube about 4 times as well as some of your others... it's really great; right down my street... well done! It'd be good if your CD made it's way on to Amazon in the UK.
----
First gig was Manowar (loincloths 'n' all), Bristol Colston Hall in March 1983, on the 'Hail to England' tour. Tickets were £3.75, 300 in the audience, Mercyful Fate never showed, but my hearing still got seriously trashed..
20.08.2017 - 12:24
GT
Coffee!!
Pretty good music and vocals.
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep
26.02.2020 - 22:46
Reminds me of Nightwish. I like Queen Dies (https://youtu.be/2KMqB1tTruo) better.
28.02.2020 - 14:19
Oh my god! I just realized that your were playing in a whole other musical scale! That is awesome!