05. The Fires Of Molok
06. Beast Of Lawlessness
07. Faceless Queen Of Bloodstained Dreams
08. Harba Di Ashm'dai
09. Ascension Of The Blind Dragon
10. Altar Of Becoming
11. Point Of Egress

Additional info
# Recorded in Frog Leap Studio, Norway. Mixed & Mastered by Thomas Tannenberger.

# Cover art and illustartions by Artem Grigoryev. Layout and illustrations by Cold Poison.

Found in 6 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 8   Visited by: 154 users
16.11.2016 - 07:30
3rdWorld
China was a neat
Teaser up. Standard daemon worship productions stuff.

27.01.2017 - 01:18
3rdWorld
China was a neat
Full album stream by WTC productions.

29.01.2017 - 15:27
musicalkaratekid

I really like the maniacal tone running throughout this album, but pretty much every song ends up being a little inconsistent, too much for me to rate it any higher. Songs like "The Hungry Omega", "Lord of Putrefaction" and "Ascension of the Blood Dragon" are great for a couple of minutes and then they seem to plod on towards the end. Then songs like "Fires of Molok" and "Faceless Queen of Bloodstained Dreams" are the flipside of this-they start out a little uninteresting, then finish on a high because of the former's beautiful outro or the latter's menacing mid-paced battery. The band do get it perfect on "Beast of Lawlessness", which for me is the stand-out highlight of the record.
01.03.2017 - 19:00
Rating: 7
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Pretty much agree with the above.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
19.04.2017 - 21:42
LuciferOfGayness
Account deleted
Very good stuff. I like this style.
19.04.2017 - 22:50
Alex F
Slick Dick Rick
Written by Guest on 19.04.2017 at 21:42

It's definitely good, and the stylistic approaches are very interesting, however the album comes off as unrefined and a bit lackluster in my opinion. Definitely needs more focus in the songwriting department, but it's still an enjoyable album.
19.04.2017 - 22:58
LuciferOfGayness
Account deleted
Written by Alex F on 19.04.2017 at 22:50

Written by Guest on 19.04.2017 at 21:42

It's definitely good, and the stylistic approaches are very interesting, however the album comes off as unrefined and a bit lackluster in my opinion. Definitely needs more focus in the songwriting department, but it's still an enjoyable album.

Exactly my thoughts. This is quite close to The Omnious Circle in style but the latter is way better.
14.05.2020 - 00:27
Rating: 10
tintinb

This is absolutely perfect.
----
Leeches everywhere.

Hits total: 4138 | This month: 15