Metal Storm logo
Cain's Offering - Premiere First Music Video

Finnish power metal supergroup Cain's Offering have unleashed their first music video ever for the song "The Best Of Times", which is taken from their 2015 album, Stormcrow. According to their label, Frontiers Music Srl, Cain's Offering issued this as a "special treat to end 2016". The video was directed by Antti Kangasaho. Share your impressions with us!

In other news, Cain's Offering's guitarist and mastermind Jani Liimatainen is currently working along with Anette Olzon on a new project, which is expected to debut in mid to late 2017.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Cain's Offering
Posted: 17.11.2016 by Kais

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 66 users
17.11.2016 - 12:39
IcePickLodger

To be honest, I can't see any difference in music of CO and current Stratovarius - pure schizofrenia at least from Timo's point of view
17.11.2016 - 14:07
WinterMadness

Written by IcePickLodger on 17.11.2016 at 12:39

To be honest, I can't see any difference in music of CO and current Stratovarius - pure schizofrenia at least from Timo's point of view

Yeah, I'm always a little confused when musicians have side-projects that sound exactly like their main band. You'd figure they'd want to branch out more, but I'm not complaining.
Since Jani Liimatainen writes all Cain's' music, I can still sate my lust for good new Sonata Arctica songs even while the real Sonata Arctica continues to embarrass themselves and everyone else.
17.11.2016 - 17:24
mariano

Written by WinterMadness on 17.11.2016 at 14:07

Written by IcePickLodger on 17.11.2016 at 12:39

Yeah, I'm always a little confused when musicians have side-projects that sound exactly like their main band. You'd figure they'd want to branch out more, but I'm not complaining.
Since Jani Liimatainen writes all Cain's' music, I can still sate my lust for good new Sonata Arctica songs even while the real Sonata Arctica continues to embarrass themselves and everyone else.

Timo said in an interview that since they're not Metalllica (or any other big band) they can't afford to release an album every 4 or 5 years. They wouldn't make any money and people would forget about them. So I guess, Cain's Offering is just another resource for him and Johansson to get funds and stay current in the music industry -which seems tough, but it's cool because we get quality music more often.

Hits total: 1647 | This month: 12