Metal Storm logo
Gorgoroth - Guitarist Launches Own Label

Guitarist Infernus (real name: Roger Tiegs) of the Norwegian black metallers Gorgoroth has started his own record label, Forces Of Satan Records.
According to a posting on the band's website, the goal of the label is "to be an independent media company/record label with a clear-cut Satanic profile only relating to, signing, producing and promoting bands with a certain attitude and commitment."
First bands that have been signed are Black Flame (Italy) and Ophiolatry (Brazil).

A webpage and a MySpace account are under construction.

Source: forcesofsatan.com
Band profile: Gorgoroth
Posted: 10.04.2007 by lordz

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 13   Visited by: 2 users
10.04.2007 - 15:04
Raziel X

It's sick and malevolent these guys from Gorgoroth are doing. It's absolutely ill-minded. They all should be put it jail! Let them rot inside the jail! People who support burning chuches and extermination of people should die in jail! I am not defending Christianity, but burning churches aren't absolutely my cup of tea. And ,,extermination of its (christian) semitic roots (jews)'', it's pervert and sick. Gorgoroth, rot in hell!
10.04.2007 - 15:20
Martinikuss

Sounds good for me. He wants make some money and give some help other BM bands.
10.04.2007 - 18:14
Jiri

Sounds like a kick ass record company. Hopefully, Infernus accomplishes his goal.
10.04.2007 - 18:28
Carrion
Account deleted
I see.. Well, maybe "teh trve kvlt bm-headz" will be more excited than I am right now.
10.04.2007 - 22:15
AncientOrigins

I should probably send my stuff to him
----
http://myspace.com/shoresofsheol - My Black Metal band
10.04.2007 - 22:44
White Winter Sun
Laboratory's Rat
That feels the big gathering of the altar boys
10.04.2007 - 23:51
dancingdecember

"black metallers goes capital !!!"

"a journey of a dark soul " - New York Times
----
i'm super, thanks for asking
11.04.2007 - 00:36
CollisionInMind
Account deleted
I'm gonna be honest, it sounds like a joke to me. Not that I'm insinuating that it is, because I know it's serious, but it sounds almost like a parody. Imagine interning there and putting it on your resume, "Forces of Satan, Inc."

Also, it's been done. They changed their website so I can't find the page, but Moribund Cult's page for applications used to basically say "Do not apply here if you aren't a Satanist."

By all means, any of these guys should do whatever the hell they want, but it sounds like they take themselves way too seriously.
11.04.2007 - 00:48
Christ_13
Account deleted
If he continues this way, is going burn in hell!!!! lool
11.04.2007 - 01:11
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
I like the requirements to be signed by that label, it makes me laugh.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
13.04.2007 - 02:42
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
agree, Doctor Rock.

Sounds to me like the ideology and image are more important than musicianship and artistic vision.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
15.10.2007 - 17:49
zjorrp
Account deleted
the idee behind gorgoroth is to teach the learnings of satanism. and they do that through their music.
15.10.2007 - 18:35
Sunioj

Written by Raziel X on 10.04.2007 at 15:04

It's sick and malevolent these guys from Gorgoroth are doing. It's absolutely ill-minded. They all should be put it jail! Let them rot inside the jail! People who support burning chuches and extermination of people should die in jail! I am not defending Christianity, but burning churches aren't absolutely my cup of tea. And ,,extermination of its (christian) semitic roots (jews)'', it's pervert and sick. Gorgoroth, rot in hell!

Some people don't like Christianity, get over it, not that I agree with the profile distinction, but thats their label, they can do whatever they want. And thats not limited to the Black Metal crowd either. Semetic roots are the Judeo-Christo code of ethics brought by the church in northern europe, not neccesarily the J word. Gaahl is still a funny guy though.

Hits total: 2436 | This month: 9