Metal Storm logo
Nightwish - Share Another Live Clip, Promise Something Special In 2018

By now, you know about the upcoming DVD from Nightwish, entitled Vehicle Of Spirit, due out on December 16th. So far, the band has released live clips from the show at Wembley. Now it's time to see the first video from the Tampere, Finland show. It's the performance of the Oceanborn song "Stargazers".

Check out the songs "Alpenglow" and "Shudder Before The Beautiful", also from the DVD.

Taking the year off in 2017, Nightwish promise something special for their fans in 2018. Singer Floor Jansen says Nightwish will be back in 2018 with something "fans will really like".

She told Metal Wani: "Well, we'll be back in 2018. We haven't said anything about a record or what we're going to do. We have been keeping it a secret on purpose, because it's something special - something that I really think Nightwish fans will really like. But for now, we're taking a break from the whole thing - not because it wasn't good, but maybe because it was good. It's good to reflect on life and take a step back and sit and relax and do something else. And we'll be back with a vengeance in 2018."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Nightwish
Posted: 26.11.2016 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 15   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 175 users
26.11.2016 - 19:06
mikeprado30
I just hope the next studio album will get more operatic singing from Floor, PLEASE!!!
----
BARDS WE ARE, BARDS WE WILL BE!
26.11.2016 - 20:37
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Quote:
We have been keeping it a secret on purpose, because it's something special - something that I really think Nightwish fans will really like

Tarja is coming back.
26.11.2016 - 20:56
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Something special they should play 1th and last album whole live !!!!
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
26.11.2016 - 22:15
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Elite
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 26.11.2016 at 20:37

Quote:
We have been keeping it a secret on purpose, because it's something special - something that I really think Nightwish fans will really like

Tarja is coming back.

That will never happen. (Unless cows fly)
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
26.11.2016 - 22:32
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
^ I wouldn't be surprised, really. She is still making music... And she going back would guarantee great income for both sides...
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei
26.11.2016 - 22:47
Gothmog_Motsham
They're gonna come back as an Atmospheric Black Metal band with influences of Folk, Jazz and tap dancing...the latter will be obviously performed by Mr. Hietala. Meow ?
26.11.2016 - 23:18
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
Written by Gothmog_Motsham on 26.11.2016 at 22:47

Atmospheric Black Metal band with influences of Folk, Jazz and tap dancing...

i'd go for that.
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei
27.11.2016 - 01:20
ScottyM

Quote:

Tarja is coming back.

Over a decade since her dismissal and people still have a fucking hard-on for her being relevant to Nightwish... The stubbornness of metal heads is fucking dumbfounding...
27.11.2016 - 03:24
Metashadow8
Written by ScottyM on 27.11.2016 at 01:20

Quote:

Tarja is coming back.

Over a decade since her dismissal and people still have a fucking hard-on for her being relevant to Nightwish... The stubbornness of metal heads is fucking dumbfounding...

It's the stubbornness of metal heads which keeps Metal the Metal we love. It's the stubbornness of metal heads that has kept it going and prevents it from all just turning into Nu Metal trash. It metal heads weren't stubborn bastards, the genre of music would be much less than what it is now, just my point of view. I get your point about Tarja coming back though, but just sayin', in general.
27.11.2016 - 10:55
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by ScottyM on 27.11.2016 at 01:20

Quote:

Tarja is coming back.

Over a decade since her dismissal and people still have a fucking hard-on for her being relevant to Nightwish....

She will always be relevant to Nightwish and joining squad back wouldn't really surprise me.
27.11.2016 - 14:49
Unhealer
Eclecticist
"Shutter Before The Beautiful"? Sounds like an Arjen Lucassen song.
02.12.2016 - 16:20
mariano

Quote:

Tarja is coming back.

Either that or Nightwish goes back to do true Symphonic Power Metal -like Oceanborn and Wishmaster
05.12.2016 - 21:44
caimanjosh
Written by mariano on 02.12.2016 at 16:20

Quote:

Tarja is coming back.

Either that or Nightwish goes back to do true Symphonic Power Metal -like Oceanborn and Wishmaster

I would assume it's this -- a more Wishmaster-style album with Floor at the helm. Which would be terrific if it's true. Gonna have to wait a while to see, though...

It'd be great to see Tarja return, but ain't gonna happen -- too many personal issues there.
06.12.2016 - 09:13
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
I fear that if there is in any possibility of Tarja coming back right now - it would lead to complete fucking mess for Nightwish. Although, it won't happen as she's doing terrific in her solo project but mindset of Nightwish fans should be progressive enough.
09.12.2016 - 17:21
Kais
I'm not sure how to take these news, but we'll see.

Hits total: 3011 | This month: 6