‹‹ Back to the Serious discussions Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Users visited: 116  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by EddieGunner on 23.05.2006 at 17:36
well i wanna see what do u think why Democracy is good, offcours if u think that Democracy is good for our countrys for people.
Well i hope im not the only one here that don't agree with democratic system, for Democracy is alsmot same as any otehr system that gives ppl freedom
but one thing i really dislike in this syste are Elctions, how can u count vote fo some doctor, some inginier or some magister same as vote of some village man whos knows shit about politic, and knows nothing about anythign that ain't related wiht hes work at village
and also they count vote os man who dunno how to read or how to wrrite same as vote of doctors and inginiers and learned ppl

whats youre opinion about this

Page 5 of 5

Akram

20.05.2011 at 18:29
----
"Neither love, friendship, or respect, unite as much as common hatred."
Glaucus

26.08.2011 at 17:49
Written by Candlemass on 08.12.2010 at 16:44

By the way, I could not believe why people put down Fox News so much. A few weeks ago I watched it for the first proper time - I was shocked...How can someone actually take this channel seriously?

Living in the States, I wonder the same exact thing, haha.

If you want a real hoot, you should try to find one of Glenn Beck's shows.
----
"Pretty easy work, for a God." - Freya ~ Valkyrie Profile
Anthem

12.11.2011 at 06:34
Democracy is an evil antidote to government. It is a pure majority rule. A limited republic is the only way to rule a society. Where the minority has some rights.
----
I swear by my life and love for it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor shall I ask another to live for me.

John Galt
Candlemass
Defaeco

07.01.2012 at 12:39
Someone is from Hungary can update me in short about what's going on there? Thanks ahead of time.
----
‎"If you can't change your mind - are you sure you still have one?" - Twelve Virtues of Rationality
metal_communard

10.01.2012 at 15:14
Written by Anthem on 12.11.2011 at 06:34

Democracy is an evil antidote to government. It is a pure majority rule. A limited republic is the only way to rule a society. Where the minority has some rights.

Democracy, as a form of political rule, or in other words, government, is an "evil antidote to government"?
Way too "poetic" and confused to make any sense whatsoever.
Leonidas

24.01.2012 at 15:05
Democracy in nowdays is two wolves and one sheep voting for food. Today corruption has infiltrated everywhere. And that's a result from democracy. Freedom is virtual. It's the free space you have between the barbwire. The only thing that changes between any constitutiion it's the size of free space you have between the barbwire. Politicians corrupt voters by giving promisses. These promisses regard the personal interest of every single voter or groups of voters (with regional interests for example) and we end up in a circle that politicians are corrupted and voters are corrupted. So a corrupted goverment is elected from corrupted voters and we have a corrupted nation. That's the general idea for democracy today. My personal opinion is that democracy can only work in a direct way (like direct democracy) and if people first think of common and public interest and then their individual interest. What people don't get is that if a nation is in prosperity then along goes their living standard but if the nation is in decay then the people will go down with it. People are the nation NOT the politicians.
----
http://www.naturefarm.gr/

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]

Login or register to post here.