Metal Storm logo
Firewind - Release New Song And Video

Greek power metal masters Firewind are releasing their 8th studio album, Immortals, on January 20th, 2017 via the band's longtime label partner Century Media Records in Europe and AFM Records in North America. The group has already released one song from the new record, and now a bombastic video clip, which was produced by the iCODE Team (Kamelot, Devin Townsend, Moonsorrow), as well as a digital single for the album track "Ode To Leonidas" have been launched. Enjoy it below!

Gus G. checked in with the following comment about the track and its video: "As many of you have found out by now, our new album Immortals is a concept and focusing on the battles of Thermopylae and Salamis. The song 'Ode To Leonidas' is obviously about the legendary warrior King of Sparta and his heroic battle with his 300 brave men against the massive Persian army invaders. For the production of the clip we traveled to Belgrade, Serbia and filmed with iCode team (same team that directed my solo video 'The Quest' and so many other great bands) and we're really amazed by the end result. It's truly epic! We hope you will enjoy too. Heavy Metal fans - unite!"

Source: centurymedia.com
Band profile: Firewind
Posted: 18.12.2016 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 59 users
18.12.2016 - 13:24
Pitwulf93

Sounds like straightforward Firewind. I like it!
18.12.2016 - 18:09
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Nice one
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
19.12.2016 - 08:57
psykometal
A staff guy...
They probably could've saved a lot of money on this video by just ripping scenes from 300.

Decent enough song. Nice to see/hear them going back to basics with the artwork and the music.
----
~Zep, Database and Forum Moderation~

Hits total: 1917 | This month: 3