Metal Storm logo
Steel Panther - Share Lyric Video, Album Release Pushed Back

Jokesters Steel Panther continue to promote their upcoming new offering, aptly titled Lower The Bar, by releasing a brand new song for public consumption. Now, you can check out the brand new lyric video for "Anything Goes" below. In other news, fans will now need to wait another month (March 24th) to get their hands on Lower The Bar, as the band announced that drummer Stix Zadinia recently checked out of rehab after battling alcohol addiction.

"After months of touring the world, my taste for whiskey and chipotle finally got the better of me and my stomach," said Stix. "I'd like to apologize to my friends, family, and especially Satchel, whose bottom bunk on the tour bus was on the receiving end of my many blacked out bouts of explosive diarrhea. Now that I've had time to clear my mind, and my intestines, I can get back to doing lines with all of you on the upcoming 2017 Girls in a Row Tour," he proclaimed.

Tracklist:

01. Goin' In The Backdoor
02. Anything Goes
03. Poontang Boomerang
04. That's When You Came In
05. Wrong Side Of The Tracks (Out In Beverly Hills)
06. Now The Fun Starts
07. Pussy Ain't Free
08. Waster Too Much Time
09. I Got What You Want
10. Walk Of Shame
11. She's Tight (available here)
12. Red Headed Step Child (Deluxe CD bonus)
13. Momentary Epiphany (Deluxe CD bonus)

Earlier this year, Steel Panther premiered Live From Lexxi's Mom's Garage, the band's first full length film/DVD featuring a live ten-song acoustic concert interspersed with comedic vignettes.

Source: steelpantherrocks.com
Band profile: Steel Panther
Posted: 19.12.2016 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 38 users
19.12.2016 - 20:33
3rdWorld
China was a neat
Wow. The faces of metal I never knew still existed.
19.12.2016 - 21:27
sbgmetal

Dang shit got serious for steel panther for a bit there

Hits total: 2005 | This month: 4