Metal Storm logo
The Project Hate MCMXCIX - New Album Update

The Project Hate MCMXCIX have updated on their new album! The follow-up to 2014's There Is No Earth I Will Leave Unscorched is in the mixing stages with Dan Swanö at the helm at famed Unisound. Of Chaos And Carnal Pleasures is planned to be released in 2017 and was made possible through fans donations.

One of the latest updates: "Now we enter the final stages, so once again - a huge thank you to Jörgen and Ellinor for the amazing vocals, Dirk of Megadeth for the best drums I have ever heard, Lawrence of F.K.Ü., Johan of Amon Amarth, Erik of Cut Up and Lars of Scar Symmetry for the killer guest vocals, Lars of Candlemass for yet another batch of mindblowing guitar solos and Dan of Unisound for what will be a fantastic mix. And I won't forget Johan at 4Sound/Örebro, without whom I'd be fucked when it comes to recording/software related problems, the mighty Toontrack (if they weren't so awesome as to endorse me I would, among other things, have shitty sounding home recordings to work with) and the amazing Marko Saarelainen who's been doing websites and album layouts for TPH for too many fucken years without being paid a fraction of what he is worth. All of you guys make me wanna become a better musician each and every day."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: The Project Hate MCMXCIX
Posted: 24.12.2016 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 48 users
24.12.2016 - 13:45
BloodJuNkie
Of Egypt
Noice!
24.12.2016 - 14:01
3rdWorld
China was a neat
And...the drama queen returns. I hope someone leaks this one as well.
24.12.2016 - 18:07
tea[m]ster
Au Pays Natal
And no thank you to the people that forked over the cash? Am I missing something?
----
rekt
24.12.2016 - 19:04
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Written by tea[m]ster on 24.12.2016 at 18:07

And no thank you to the people that forked over the cash? Am I missing something?

The quote is just part of one of their updates, chosen because it talks about the album guests. In the full statement, they thank their backers of course.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
24.12.2016 - 19:06
tea[m]ster
Au Pays Natal
Written by BloodTears on 24.12.2016 at 19:04

The quote is just part of one of their updates, chosen because it talks about the album guests. In the full statement, they thank their backers of course.

I was gonna say...what a douche bag! He has been using crowd funding for a while now. Last couple albums at least.
----
rekt

Hits total: 1737 | This month: 5