Metal Storm logo
After Forever - Belgian Listening Session, Dutch In-Store Session

The following announcements were posted on After Forever's official website:

"This Thursday, April 12, there will be a listening session for our Belgian fans. Together with The Mindview, After Forever organises this event to promote their new cd "After Forever". The place to be is Metal cafe "De Rots", Melkmarkt 11 in Antwerp. It starts at 20.00 hours. Some of the After Forever members will be in Metal cafe "De Rots" to tell you all about the new album and to have a drink with you guys!

In addition, 3FM DJ Giel Beelen announces the AF instore in Fame on his show especially for his 'Uitzendkrachten' (people who are part of a special Giel community). Fame (Kalverstraat 2-4, Amsterdam) has room for 150 people, doors will be open at 19:30 - ACCESS ONLY VIA RADIO 3FM GUESTLIST - UITZENDKRACHTEN! After Forever will play acoustic set between 20:00 and 20:30. This will be the second spot (after the Tivoli show on April 17th) where you can get the new album "After Forever"!
For more information, click here."

After Forever, the album, will be out on April 20th. For more details, go to this location.

Source: afterforever.com
Band profile: After Forever
Posted: 11.04.2007 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 0 users
12.04.2007 - 22:13
GT
Coffee!!
To bad I'm not in Antwerp
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep
14.04.2007 - 13:43
Etaín

Hm i know that place and ive been there before. Kinda sucky that i read about it now when its over :
16.04.2007 - 06:33
Bitch Boy

I've been expecting this album for a long time!! Can't wait until it's the 20th.

Hits total: 2809 | This month: 5