Metal Storm logo
Primitive Graven Image - Psychedelic Episodes - Observations On Death And Deathlessness

7 | 1 vote |
Release date: 3 September 2012
Style: Black metal

Owners:

4 have it

01. Eye Of Existence
02. Ten Thousand Armageddons
03. Mock The Lifeline
04. Slave To The Mannequin
05. Attack The Attacker
06. Breathe
07. The Maniacal Laughter Of A Dying Man
08. The Killer, The Philosopher And The Holy Man
09. Of Death And Deathlessness

Additional info
Produced by Russ Russell( Napalm Death, Dimmu Borgir, Evile)

Found in 1 list
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 2   Visited by: 9 users
27.12.2016 - 01:59
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
A bit different album, few songs has calmed and gothic touch, a bit spoken words, little calmer, cooler singing style, what hits to nails head IMO
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
16.08.2021 - 00:42
Rating: 7
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by Bad English on 27.12.2016 at 01:59

A bit different album, few songs has calmed and gothic touch, a bit spoken words, little calmer, cooler singing style, what hits to nails head IMO

Calm and gothic? How? There are some moments in terms of melodic interludes that break from the black-death-thrash formula but what you're saying is completely disingenuous. It would be like someone calling Absu "relaxing."

This is aggressive and upbeat and melodic. I don't know which review you read that said it's calm and cool but passing on that info like it's canon just shows how hilariously misinformed you are at times when it comes to describing music. Maybe you should actually listen to the album you're commenting on before showcasing your ignorance.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."

Hits total: 3271 | This month: 5