Metal Storm logo
Resident Evil 4

13.04.2007 - 03:26
Robstar

Without doubt the best Resident Evil game ever... A master piece personally speaking. Great stages, great monsters, awesome gore.. incredible executions... Raw stuff. I have it for Nintendo GC,,, and the graphics go beyond greatness...
Anyway cool game .. What ya say people?
----
Nothing is unreacheable
13.04.2007 - 13:17
Basso
Account deleted
I have a hard time calling it the best RE game ever (oldschool RE fan ). But I must say it is incredible, the gameplay is great and its nonstop action with brutal weapons and awesome monsters. Who can forget thoose crazy chainsaw men etc?
this game is a must have for everyone with a gamecube or ps2.

I have completed the game 4 times and have bought the unlimited rocketlauncher and the unlimited chicago gun. Just awesome to blast away at everything xD
17.04.2007 - 19:30
legend_destroyer
Account deleted
T'was a beautiful game, that Resident Evil 4. IMO the best of the series, no longer was there the box that seemed to be everywhere, and no longer were there ridiculous keys which told you when you would no longer have a use for them. My favortie addition this game brought, was the locked doors, shere as some you still needed the key for most of them you could just as easily shoot off.

Also I enjoyed being able to use the knif as well as that game permitted, where it was actually useful, also the addition of being able to kick and suplex the zombies, was both helpful, and cool.
20.04.2007 - 09:04
Woven Elegy
Account deleted
It was a different take on the gameplay compared to other RE games (not including survivor or dead aim).

It was enjoyable and godamn it was much longer than its predecessors but i tought it lacked its traditional horror elements that RE was famous for. didn't overly like the storyline and most of the characters were rather dodgy (salazar and krauser pissed me right off the edge).

I hope that they keep the gameplay with the 5th but bring back the oldschool puzzles monsters and atmoshpere.

Nope, still drunk
23.04.2007 - 04:35
Fhuesc

I think that is a great game, but i agree with Woven Elegy that the lack of horror elements, puzzles and a good story is unforgivable, sure the gameplay is fun as hell, but you can not call that game a RE game.
----
Hasta la victoria, siempre!
Until victory, always!
23.04.2007 - 13:19
charon
Account deleted
I'm playing this game at the moment, how amazing it is ...i'm totally addicted...one of the best games ever.
25.04.2007 - 16:25
HeathenBlood
Account deleted
yeah!! a cool game....But I've found the game to be a little harder than the previous ones.
25.04.2007 - 18:35
Fhuesc

Written by Guest on 25.04.2007 at 16:25

yeah!! a cool game....But I've found the game to be a little harder than the previous ones.

Harder?... no way, its the easiest RE game. Theres a lot of ammo, you need more hits to die, with the weapon upgrade a simple pistol can become a powerful weapon, you can dodge the attacks, i dont see why this game is harder than the others.
----
Hasta la victoria, siempre!
Until victory, always!
25.04.2007 - 20:30
HeathenBlood
Account deleted
Yes..You are right..There are lot of ammo.
The game is average...first I found A little harder but later on Upgrading pistols the game became cooler.
30.04.2007 - 05:11
Woven Elegy
Account deleted
I still think for my opinion that the very first RE game (not the re-release) was the hardest for me. I can remember struggling to find ammo, fighting those tough arse hunters and that bloody snake boss, not to mention the lack of the 180 turn trick. Ah the good old Playstation days.

Of course i'm probably the only one who thought it was tough, hell to be honest i have never beaten it yet.

Powdered water, just add what?
30.04.2007 - 13:21
Basso
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 30.04.2007 at 05:11

I still think for my opinion that the very first RE game (not the re-release) was the hardest for me. I can remember struggling to find ammo, fighting those tough arse hunters and that bloody snake boss, not to mention the lack of the 180 turn trick. Ah the good old Playstation days.

Of course i'm probably the only one who thought it was tough, hell to be honest i have never beaten it yet.

Powdered water, just add what?

I first played the RE game when I was 8 years old. So I had a very hard time completing it also. But replaying it nowadays (mainly the remake to GC) I find it rather "easy". But damn it was hard when I was a kid
23.08.2007 - 00:18
Infurnace

Seeing this thread remembers me that I also have this game. I never really played it actually, and now I know I should. I'm really into Survival Horror games, and this one seems to be a masterpiece, so.
18.09.2007 - 07:10
?Master?
Account deleted
i lovee this game!
im such a videogamer
ive beat this game like 20 times
24.11.2007 - 17:20
theflyingmachine

This is an excellent game. I played this on the Nintendo Wii, but used the gamecube controller because the motion controls started to piss me off. I've never been a huge fan of the series prior and was skeptical of playing this...but it made me into a believer, and I would consider it a contender for my favorite Wii game.
14.12.2007 - 19:59
Lord TJ

This was one of my favorite games in the past, but I beat everything and unlocked everything, theres nothing left for me to discover. I just love everything about it! I love the village, its creepy and awesome!
----
Visit the "Black Metal Page" on facebook, my page delivers everything black metal - Memes - Music - Humor - Interviews - Discussion.

https://www.facebook.com/TheBMPage
14.12.2007 - 20:07
Kharn
Account deleted
It's definetly the best one since RE2. Thought RE3 was a bit of a cop out...not much more to it. and i didn't like Code Veronica.

Dont even get me started on the survivor games:nono:
14.12.2007 - 20:10
Lord TJ

Written by Guest on 14.12.2007 at 20:07

Dont even get me started on the survivor games

Dude those sucked! It was so hard just to get 5 stars on every character!
----
Visit the "Black Metal Page" on facebook, my page delivers everything black metal - Memes - Music - Humor - Interviews - Discussion.

https://www.facebook.com/TheBMPage