Metal Storm logo
Six Feet Under - Detail New Album, Stream First Single

On February 24th, Six Feet Under returns with their 12th studio album, Torment. According to their label, "there's plenty of classic Six Feet Under groove to be had on Torment, but fans will note a much more aggressive approach, and even more blast beats throughout." You can also hear the first deadly single, "Sacrificial Kill" right here right now. Does it sound promising?

Torment was brought to life by Chris Barnes with bassist/guitarist Jeff Hughell ( Brain Drill) shouldering the load of writing the music, along with drummer Marco Pitruzzella ( Brain Drill, Anomalous, Sleep Terror).

Chris Barnes elaborates: "I've been lucky to have a lot of standout albums in my career. That's only because I've had a great many talented writing partners and musicians to collaborate with. Our new album, Torment, to me, is one of those albums. Jeff Hughell has provided the flammable material for me to write some explosive lyrics and vocal parts to. I know people always say, 'this is my best album ever', and I won't say that, because everyone has their own favorites, but I do enjoy creating new music, and I feel as though with this one we expressed concisely and to the fullest the duality of our music."

Source: metalblade.com
Band profile: Six Feet Under
Posted: 11.01.2017 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 8   Visited by: 71 users
11.01.2017 - 13:42
TheDarkWizard

Don't like it. Personally for me 13 was the last decent album from them.
11.01.2017 - 14:08
BloodJuNkie
Of Egypt
Mediocre!
11.01.2017 - 16:30
zikon

Time to hang them dreadlocks Barnes.
----
"The poetry of the earth is never dead" John Keats
11.01.2017 - 16:59
Nick Carter

After hearing this I understand how deeply underrated Babymetal is.
----
#MetalIsForEveryone
11.01.2017 - 17:28
MikeVonDoom

Sacrificial Kill is purely Cannibal Corpse but better!
11.01.2017 - 17:42
MetalManic

Gross
11.01.2017 - 18:12
Sangre Sani

If I wanted to hear a dog barking, I would ask mine.
11.01.2017 - 21:28
cossaisVendeurs

I'm just waiting for Barnes to make his debut on Bumfights.

Hits total: 2406 | This month: 5