Metal Storm logo
Angela Gossow - Plans To Start New Project

Former Arch Enemy frontwoman Angela Gossow has revealed in a new interview (in French) with France's Hard Force that she is planning to launch a new extreme metal project at some point in the not-too-distant future. Gossow, who is still closely involved with Arch Enemy as their manager, said that she will likely begin work on the new project in 2018, once the initial promotional and touring activities for Arch Enemy's next studio album have been completed.

When asked about future projects, Angela Gossow answered: "Yes, I want to do a new extreme metal project, but that will happen when everything Arch Enemy and Alissa is sorted and sailing in calmer waters... I assume I will have that time in 2018, when we have mastered the first wave of headline tours et all. I will do it when the time is right."

So, the vocalist may be returning to the limelight soon.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Arch Enemy
Posted: 13.01.2017 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 156 users
13.01.2017 - 15:04
bodomdragon

Is there anything wrong going on with Alissa?
13.01.2017 - 16:29
s_t_s

If I get it right she left Arch Enemy as a vocalist to become the band's manager ? And now she plans to start another band ? I'm a bit lost as for her motivations here...
13.01.2017 - 20:59
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Written by s_t_s on 13.01.2017 at 16:29

If I get it right she left Arch Enemy as a vocalist to become the band's manager ? And now she plans to start another band ? I'm a bit lost as for her motivations here...

If I remember correctly, she left to pursue other things and was tired of the touring life. Maybe after being away for a while, she wants it again
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
13.01.2017 - 22:16
skelator

Money talks...
----
Best Metal Albums of 2023: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9jaZJRBeBw

Best Metal Demos: www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HtsgSQjV44
13.01.2017 - 22:50
zikon