Metal Storm logo
Describe MS Members

Original post

Posted by Lupas, 15.04.2007 - 00:22
Most of us here do not know each other. We are here for one reason , we all love metal. We also share our thoughts, our jokes, our crazy things we do and so many others. Others post some pic. to show , others don't. One concludes and formulate a short of idea and personality from these. So we can describe each one from the point of view of our thoughts. Pls. only real ideas that come into our mind and most important not to offend any member here. Remember the "holy" rules (or 101 rules ) .
24.03.2015 - 13:45
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Time to describe oldest (if we look at registration date) and most active(active means in a forum posting this case) staff member
Yes he is only one who post everywhere in the forum

Sometimes he can be annoying and pain in the ass when he talks about things he don't know, like ice hockey is example, he knows same as I know about cricket. BTW its his fav sport, not football, he has seen live game maybe once in 10 years something (SB archives are not available)

Kabab house is under his apartment, and he stores records at parents house, because he has no place to keep all in his apartment.

He has good beer taste only few has similar in MS; Erik, Me, marcel, Craig and maybe Joe

His knowledge about music and metal is uniqe, damn he should be in DB team , same about other things in the world, like old school freak, they had books and they from 100 books knew more about world as todays I net people whit possibility read whole fucking Wikipedia.

He thinks sometimes I am a idiot (well most ppl here), he don't like Greek and Italian football.
Has seen more bands live as top 100 postes here total, has listened maybe 50k albums (maybe 150k )

BTW he has messy apartment, what is best part , because I have same LOL

When Che goes down from Florida, present for Marcel what he will bring, will like that place, a small 'gaitor from 'glades (it was a joke)
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
22.12.2015 - 23:54
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I have seen many ppl wthe they sees they are wrong they start ignoring discussion and totally ignores it and don't admit they are wrong ... names , well try to guess
----

apos;'
[image]
23.12.2015 - 04:12
no one
Account deleted
Written by Bad English on 22.12.2015 at 23:54

I have seen many ppl wthe they sees they are wrong they start ignoring discussion and totally ignores it and don't admit they are wrong ... names , well try to guess

A lot of people don't ignore discussions because they realize that they are wrong, they ignore them because they know from previous experience that the people that they are debating with will never give up, even when they have been proven wrong, they will just go round in round in circles coming up with anything they can throw at you instead of accepting humility.
Or maybe they are like me....just don't have the skills to put a good debate down on paper, even when they are sure they are right.
23.12.2015 - 12:06
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 23.12.2015 at 04:12

Written by Bad English on 22.12.2015 at 23:54

A lot of people don't ignore discussions because they realize that they are wrong, they ignore them because they know from previous experience that the people that they are debating with will never give up, even when they have been proven wrong, they will just go round in round in circles coming up with anything they can throw at you instead of accepting humility.
Or maybe they are like me....just don't have the skills to put a good debate down on paper, even when they are sure they are right.

no you don't know few of them as I do
----

apos;'
[image]
23.12.2015 - 18:50
no one
Account deleted
Written by Bad English on 23.12.2015 at 12:06

i don't understand, i don't know what ?
23.12.2015 - 18:52
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 23.12.2015 at 18:50

Written by Bad English on 23.12.2015 at 12:06

i don't understand, i don't know what ?

few members
----

apos;'
[image]
13.03.2016 - 05:18
FOOCK Nam
Its like debate, if your idea turns wrong what would you should say more ?...simply you need more idea then stay quiet.. Its common here like that in nam..
20.11.2016 - 01:15
ANGEL REAPER
And still no one tried to describe me.... i feel left out guys
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
20.11.2016 - 02:08
no one
Account deleted
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 20.11.2016 at 01:15

No, not even I bothered to describe you.
20.11.2016 - 12:11
ANGEL REAPER
Written by Guest on 20.11.2016 at 02:08

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 20.11.2016 at 01:15

No, not even I bothered to describe you.

*feeling sad*
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
21.11.2016 - 07:19
3rdWorld
China was a neat
He's the one guy who genuinely made me laugh with this comments here apart from Marcel's snarky comments at noobs. He was the undisputed king of ms during his reign and was the best part of the golden age of metalstorm.

Take a guess.
21.11.2016 - 20:36
Paz
elite
Written by 3rdWorld on 21.11.2016 at 07:19

the golden age of metalstorm

Sounds like ancient history

Written by 3rdWorld on 21.11.2016 at 07:19

Take a guess.

Troy "The Killjoy" Gallant
21.11.2016 - 20:53
3rdWorld
China was a neat
Dayum, I guess that was too obvious. Will try to think of someone harder next time hehehe.
25.11.2016 - 20:01
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Angel
He is Serbian guy from village, has 5 cats and cows , works as some computer freak, and has opinion, can discuss politics
he is not delije or grobari and don't care

Paz - is polish guy what likes BM, and he is from Capital city

NZ - cool guy sometimes weird when it goes whit religion, likes surf, has wife, 2 children, one daughter, new born , liked punk, now likes metal and somehow he has soul of this site ... he never have seen syk
----

apos;'
[image]
27.11.2016 - 15:37
ANGEL REAPER
Yay ! i got mentioned! *feels joy*
----
11.02.2017 - 06:58
Netzach
Planewalker
staff
Bad English sounds like a guy I'd like to drink a couple beers with, as long as his verbal skills are better than his writing skills Too bad he lives somewhere around the north pole.
22.12.2019 - 14:46
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
2 new comers in MS family defenders of true metal.

Starvynth - Nice German guy what knows things about metal, listens good metal, are capable and knows how ms database works, there are only one better in ms database , its me. He learnmed it a lot and can be able be good and promising staff member , best thing for ms.
Are good to drive manual car in bussy Köln traffic. a crazy and brave man who dares to do it.

Nikarg - A Greek guy what does not likes sport, and in Greece its good, sport kills friendship. Listens old metal, are good whit revives and ms contribution. We have similar music taste.

SSUS - recently became a boss here and, sometimes he likes weird japanese metyal, but also he listens true metal and tries learn a bit russian . Great guy

Radu - He likes old good metal as emperor and so on but he is afraid to write about it, he likes to promote bad and new modern side of metal , I wish he would do other way around. He has potential in ms, a young lad, I hope he will stays (I dont wanna use a waist a time n life) in sm as I did, so many years.
----

apos;'
[image]
23.12.2019 - 11:57
nikarg
staff
Written by Bad English on 22.12.2019 at 14:46

Nikarg - does not likes sport

You couldn't be further from the truth on that one mate.
23.12.2019 - 12:11
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by nikarg on 23.12.2019 at 11:57

Written by Bad English on 22.12.2019 at 14:46

Nikarg - does not likes sport

You couldn't be further from the truth on that one mate.

I asked you about xanomia, vszelo, gsvros, postarlo onous. Bulgaros and wtf was aris nick name, you did not know
----

apos;'
[image]
23.12.2019 - 12:29
nikarg
staff
Written by Bad English on 23.12.2019 at 12:11

I asked you about xanomia, vszelo, gsvros, postarlo onous. Bulgaros and wtf was aris nick name, you did not know

Nicknames used for football supporters of different teams has nothing to do with sports.
23.12.2019 - 12:53
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by nikarg on 23.12.2019 at 12:29

Written by Bad English on 23.12.2019 at 12:11

Nicknames used for football supporters of different teams has nothing to do with sports.

Yes no.
Yes often we watch on tv ball games, running, but sometimes we do same. In ms not many practoce. I was good goaly, swimmer. Skiter as Child.
----

apos;'
[image]