Metal Storm logo
Bell Witch - To Release New Album 2017

Funeral doomers Bell Witch are going to release a new album 2017. The band will enter the studio in March and the album is scheduled to be released in the autumn of 2017. The new album will be the first featuring new drummer/vocalist Jesse Shreibman, and according to the band's Facebook page, Shreibman is also going to play an analog organ on the album. The record will be called As Above, So Below and it will be one song divided into seven movements.

In a recent interview, Dylan Desmond said: "We're a little over half way into our third full length. It's going to be one long song divided into 7 passages. We're aiming for 80 minutes, give or take a few."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Bell Witch
Posted: 21.01.2017 by Account deleted

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 47 users
21.01.2017 - 21:20
Paz
Elite
Awesome. Thanks for the news
21.01.2017 - 21:29
Auntie Sahar
Drone Empress
Elite
First one without Adrian Guerra, RIP

But hey, onwards with the awesome tunes, and this new guy playing organ sounds really interesting. I have a feeling that will embellish their sound wonderfully
----
I am the Magician and the Exorcist. I am the axle of the wheel, and the cube in the circle. “Come unto me” is a foolish word: for it is I that go.

~ II. VII
21.01.2017 - 21:49
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Will definitely give this a go, if only to see if it has that special something that people seem to find they have. Even seeing them live didn't really endear them to me much though.
21.01.2017 - 22:18
mz
Last time I checked they sounded too dry for my taste, Maybe it is just that I am having hard time liking new funeral doom.
will give this a go, for sure
----
Giving my ears a rest from music.
21.03.2017 - 15:03
LuciferOfGayness
Account deleted
First I thought this was gonna be a major disappointment as with all things that comes after the perfect. And without Adrians growls and songwriting it has to become far worse. But now seeing that Moggridge is back for guest vocals and the organ making its debut I think it will become great. If this is worse than the best album this year its a disappointment

Hits total: 2296 | This month: 7